Login

How to Spot a Douchebag

last reply
40 replies
6.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
When they invite me to be a friend...and say I want to lick your pussy baby!
Alpha Blonde
Here are some great examples (both young and old!). Or you can just look to the entire cast of Jersey Shore...

Her Royal Spriteness

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
As well as being douches theyre all clearly in denial of their homosexuality
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by MMonroe
As well as being douches theyre all clearly in denial of their homosexuality

agreed!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Ladyship Verifier
I personally think guys that wear big, over-sized, colored glasses they don't actually need for eyesight are douchebags... IE Justin Bieber.

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Active Ink Slinger
So, so funny!!! Everyone's .. Ashley girl, YOU ARE CLASSIC!!!! MUAH!
Lurker
How can these women find these guys attractive?!?!?
Lurker
Quote by MMonroe
How can these women find these guys attractive?!?!?

Im still thinking about that myself .... is what i think
Alpha Blonde
To prevent the effort required to keep pulling up your t-shirt to reveal your abs, such as what is happening in this photo....

Someone had the ingenious idea to come up with the official douchebag tank-top which allows for maximal exposure...

OK, I'll admit that I have partied with some serious douchebags in my time. It's really just part of "the scene"... If you go to any house music festival on the planet, you're going to see tons of these guys. I've been to plenty of clubs and afterhours parties where guys take their shirts off and keep their sunglasses on. The cheeseball level is high, but smart girls know that you're not supposed to date these guys... you just indulge them and let them hang on your shoulders for photo ops when their friend pulls out the cellphone camera and then run for cover when they're not looking or busy fixing their hair!
Active Ink Slinger
I. Dont. Understand.

How is obvious fake n' bake attractive?
I told one of these guys to go defenestrate himself, the answer was almost cliche...

"Sure baby... your place or mine?"

P.S. to defenestrate - to go throw somthing or someone out a window....
Active Ink Slinger
Walks in...

*FACEPALMS... then RUNS away scared... I've been scared for life!!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Her Ladyship Verifier
Quote by Dancing_Doll

First thing... Andy Samberg IS my future husband.

Secondly... That is GREAT!!!!!

~ "She left the web, she left the loom,
She made three paces through the room,
She saw the water-lily bloom,
She saw the helmet and the plume,
She look'd down to Camelot.
Out flew the web and floated wide;
The mirror crack'd from side to side;
"The curse is come upon me," cried
The Lady of Shalott. "
Constant Gardener
Hilarious thread, ladies.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Wild at Heart

First dibs on the cutie in the middle.
Active Ink Slinger
"...douchebags take pictures of themselves shirtless for the purpose of distributing them on the internet..."

Oh
Warning: The opinions above are those of an anonymous individual on the internet. They are opinions, unless they're facts. They may be ill-informed, out of touch with reality or just plain stupid. They may contain traces of irony. If reading these opinions causes you to be become outraged or you start displaying the symptoms of outrage, stop reading them immediately. If symptoms persist, consult a psychiatrist.

Why not read some stories instead

NEW! Want a quick read for your coffee break? Why not try this... Flash Erotica: Scrubber
Artistic Tart
Quote by Dancing_Doll
smart girls know that you're not supposed to date these guys... you just indulge them and let them hang on your shoulders for photo ops when their friend pulls out the cellphone camera and then run for cover when they're not looking or busy fixing their hair!

That's the ideal playbook for sure.

I also hang out in the douchebag habitat, but unlike Ashleigh I can't use the past tense when I say that.

In case you all- or y'all, as they say around here- aren't aware of it, I'm in a real douchebag hotbed here. Ladies, if you like douchebags, or just want to see plenty of them operating in their element, come to Dallas, Texas. There's more shiny apparel, fake tans, Italian shoes, Ed Hardy gear, $300 sunglasses being worn in dimly lit clubs, and cocaine than you could possibly document here.

I've dated them (twice, that I can think of) and had sex with them (uhm...more than twice), usually both of those options are okay up front but the results suck (of course), but more often just end up in the same club or bar as them. Luckily, unlike gangsters or rednecks, douchebags are perfectly harmless.

Also, anybody that makes extended ridicule of The Situation is inviting a fight with me, Deena-from-JerseyShore-style!

He may be a douchebag, but he's MY douchebag. Or else this half-Asian will be on you like a spider-monkey! LOL
Lurker
Quote by overmykneenow
"...douchebags take pictures of themselves shirtless for the purpose of distributing them on the internet..."

Oh

Hahahahahaha. Oh dear love, have we found your secret?
Lurker
The amount of fake tan in this thread is staggering.

Lurker

And when you know the "tan in a can" didnt work