Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Girl quits her job on dry erase board... Very Funny!

last reply
16 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
That's fucking hilarious, not to mention ballsy as shit. I wish I had a job I could hire her for.
Lurker
That was great. Something tells me as well that she'll be just fine. She's young, beautiful and smart. Not very professional but, I think she'll be okay.Y5LuqNJaASCwSKC8
Active Ink Slinger
I love it!

www.szadvntures.com

Latest story:

• TBD

• Bump in the Night-Microfiction

• Smoke Break-Interracial

Active Ink Slinger
That is fantastic! 19.5 hours playing Farmville! That and HPOA, what a douche for a boss.
Thousands of user submitted stories removed from the site. You are nothing without your users or their freely submitted stories.
Lurker
Quote by Exakta66

How many hours on Lush Stories???...lol...

haha! Good thing Lush is WEBSENSED at my firm - otherwise, I'd be CRANKING out the stories!!

but, what a great way to say efffyou to the boss!!! love it!! and she'll be just fine!

lol

Van
Active Ink Slinger
That was brilliant. She's got balls and will surely move on to bigger and better opportunities.

....she is a HPOA though, even if she did screw up the acronym at first........
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Lurker
That was bloody brilliant even if it was a fake. Imagination and creativity makes it 120 percent awesome!!!
Lurker
Damn!!!! That was too much and all I can say is
Lurker
Almost as funny as the sky waiter that just cussed out a passenger this week for JetBlue.