last reply
23 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
How about:

"That man, he's done it again"

My attempt:

"Why is my husband always putting that horrible mayonnaise and mustard in my beer fridge?"
"What shall we have for dinner? Oh neato! Beer-tinis!!"
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
OH ,,,HE'S REALLY GONNA GET IT NOW!
MMMMMMM Beer!!!
I am gonna beat his ass when he gets home!!!

Notice she's taking off her gloves to get ready to smack his naughty ass LOL

Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Oh... I forgot its poker night !
Algol
His family is coming, I hope there's enough.

(Then she got into that car and drove away, never to return.)
"I wonder if I can fit that bottle neck somewhere; hope the neighbours are watching that would be fun"
I am gonna beat his ass when he gets home!

"Working late again my ass, that prick! Now lets see, four for the pool boy, 2 for the gardener, and oh yes, Timmy's sleep over."
welll,well,well, i thinks i'll try one of dads beers.
Quote by HoneyBee000
"I wonder if I can fit that bottle neck somewhere; hope the neighbours are watching that would be fun"

Damn it Jim! I told you thousands of times that I don't like beer! If you want to stock up on beer, GET YOUR OWN FUCKING FRIDGE!!!!!!!
Oh Dear, there is no variety in this fridge, does this man never go to the international beer brands section.
That's the fridge stocked up for the football team coming over, now all I've got to do is get the sexy underwear on ready
"IF I HAVE TO FUCK HIM AGAIN, I BETTER START DRINKING NOW"
A Geez, he's gonna get all beered up and here we go again! I'll never get any sleep tonight!
Quote by nomoremrslonely
"IF I HAVE TO FUCK HIM AGAIN, I BETTER START DRINKING NOW"

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
oops, test failed
Insert typical super smart ass comment courtesy of thepainter here.
Such good ones! Keep going.