10 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Charming as fuck
0 likes
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-peaches-.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/AylaJ

This latest competition threw up a couple of peaches, lol. See what I did there? Okay, I'll stop.

In all seriousness though, it's just brilliant when we see new names on the leaderboard for competitions. The comps bring out the best and brightest, and it's a tough crowd to compete against. I think it's such a worthwhile endeavour for those who take their writing seriously. It forces you to really produce your best work.

That's what Ayla has done here. The wonderful playful teasing banter between the two characters mixes perfectly with the heavy heat-drenched air and by the time I'd finished reading this, the characters and the peaches weren't the only flustered and juicy messes. Sign of a good story, lol ?

If you like intense, playful lesbian stories I highly recommend you give this one a try. You'll never look at a peach in the same way again ?

Indentured Grammar Fascist
0 likes
Congratulations, J. I know how hard you work and how much passion goes into your writing. This EP is well-deserved.
Southern Charmer
0 likes
This made me very happy to see! As Tams said, Ayla is hard working and passionate. She leaves a bit of herself in everything she writes, but she is also not the kind of person to brag about it. So we do it for her!

Her dialogue is flawless and there is a connection between these two that you are able to feel from the start. Not to mention the hot sexy build up leading you to the sweet messy climax. Jen is right, you'll never look at a peach the same way again.

Congratulation Ayla, you earned this!

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
this was actually one of favorite comp stories, so i'm quite pleased to see it recognized. well deserved.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
This story really soared--I think I even reached out to tell you at the time because I was so quietly moved by it when I read it. Very nice to see it officislly recognised. Congrats, Ayla. You deserve this.
Silent Dreamer
0 likes
I was surprised to see it, even more so to see a thread about it.

These two characters write themselves and bring their own passion to the table, I just hope I do them justice.

I know I still have lots to learn, but I'm glad you are all enjoying my scribbles. Hopefully I'll have some more out soon...ish...

Thank you everyone for the kind words, they mean a lot. smile
The Linebacker
0 likes
It certainly is a great story!
Best down-under
0 likes
Oh I did not know this page existed.

So sorry for my tardy public praise of a story you know I think is just fabulous.

Still months after I read it in a Sydney summer's day, it is evocative for me. It is as good a pure piece of writing as I have ever read here, the plot is not substantial and so like a still-life painting all I see is your craft. The quality of the writing is just brilliant and I still refer people to this story as an example of how they should write, the last as a couple of weeks ago.

So well done Ayla, you are a star.

Annie

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls