Who'd like an OFFICE SEX category?

last reply
69 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's a great idea. I'm sure it's a fantasy of many people. And as it would be "Office Sex" so there would be more interesting plots about work and sex. I have already started thinking about some big ideas for a series of stories based on this category, so please, add this new category.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
I think it's a great idea. I'm sure it's a fantasy of many people. And as it would be "Office Sex" so there would be more interesting plots about work and sex. I have already started thinking about some big ideas for a series of stories based on this category, so please, add this new category.

It's already there
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Oh, Maz, it's soooooo exciting. The new 'Office Sex' category is up and, as of about a minute ago, still virginal. One wonders who will deflower the sweet young thang. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Lurker
0 likes
May have to change what's on deck.

or save it in the hopes Nic & co do an office sex competition like they did when the flash section went up.

Decisions decisions
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Oh, Maz, it's soooooo exciting. The new 'Office Sex' category is up and, as of about a minute ago, still virginal. One wonders who will deflower the sweet young thang. ;)

Oh is it just up?? I didn't realise that!!

Think I have one I can move there smile
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I was able to move two into this genre already. Also have a new one that can go under this one. Super excited.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I moved one of mine.
Primus Omnium
0 likes
I just noticed today, when signing on, that I had lost my Omnium badge. I had to go through all the categories to determine if something had been added. Lo, and behold, office sex was a new category. I should have my Omnium badge back tomorrow. That is the third time I lost it and regained it in a day or so. It is becoming sort of an exercise in writing for me. Bring it on.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
I just noticed today, when signing on, that I had lost my Omnium badge. I had to go through all the categories to determine if something had been added. Lo, and behold, office sex was a new category. I should have my Omnium badge back tomorrow. That is the third time I lost it and regained it in a day or so. It is becoming sort of an exercise in writing for me. Bring it on.

Congrats for earning that badge on all three sites. What an amazing accomplishment...you really rock!!!!
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes

Imma happy girl!!

Thanks Nicola!!

xo