Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Which improvements or features would you like to see added?

last reply
6.1k replies
412k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Entries on my "What you missed" page used to go away after 30 days. Now they don't. Can we get the old way back?
0 likes
I would like to see members go through the verification process like on the mobile site.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BradCarpenter
Entries on my "What you missed" page used to go away after 30 days. Now they don't. Can we get the old way back?

If we can't do that, perhaps a bulk erase option for these entries?

("What you missed" is also known as Timeline.)
0 likes
Quote by BradCarpenter

If we can't do that, perhaps a bulk erase option for these entries?

("What you missed" is also known as Timeline.)

I am wondering if users asked for the TIMELINE to not be flushed after 30days?

I'm ok w/ both options.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I am wondering if users asked for the TIMELINE to not be flushed after 30days?

I'm ok w/ both options.

I DO want the timeline to be flushed after 30 days as it was in the past.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by Grace
"Start a video chat"

is there a way to disable this in my profile? if not, could there be? people seeing me in the flesh turn to stone. my avatar alone made somebody ill. I'll not risk the lives of lush members.

You could accept a video chat but disable the camera thus making it simply a voice chat. There is no way currently to disable/hide that option on your profile page.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It would be useful if when voting on a story, the voter is either known to the author or couldn't vote without leaving a comment.
0 likes
Quote by sweetjenny
It would be useful if when voting on a story, the voter is either known to the author or couldn't vote without leaving a comment.

There's an option for the author*² to turn on "leave a comment" if a vote is to be left.

And I don't know any of the writers(unless they're on my list of friends)I tend to read(competition entries) so I don't think its necessary for reader or writer to know of each other's existence.

To vote or leave a comment, you must be a member, so Lush did great in that aspect.

--
Edit:writer to author*²
0 likes
Sometimes I read stuff in the forums that I might want to revisit weeks down the line only to find I can't for-the-fuck-of-me remember where I read it. So as the site is being re-vamped, a search the forums tab would be a nice addition.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by LucaByDesign
Sometimes I read stuff in the forums that I might want to revisit weeks down the line only to find I can't for-the-fuck-of-me remember where I read it. So as the site is being re-vamped, a search the forums tab would be a nice addition.

There is a search option, in the banner at the very top of the forums page, which works to a point. If you can atleast remember one keyword, e.g. birthdays, it will give you a list of hits.
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

There is a search option, in the banner at the very top of the forums page, which works to a point. If you can at least remember one keyword, e.g. birthdays, it will give you a list of hits.

Ah, so there is. Silly me.

If there was going to be one, I'd imagined it would be obvious — like the "Search Stories" tab. I'm not the most observant of peeps.

Cheers, John. I appreciate the pointer.
0 likes
A reverse feature when we change our avatar, like there is when we customize our profile.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The chance to change our nickname.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE COME IN BETWEEN YOU AND THE THINGS YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT IN THIS LIFE, OR IT AIN'T WORTH LIVING.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WiseGinger

If you mean the Username you log in as (User name under Settings > Personal Details), that can be changed. Under Settings > Personal Details, there is a massage saying "Want to change? contact us" with a link. You can use that link to request the change, and an admin can do it for you. I haven't done it myself, but I know someone who has.
Hope that helps!

While playing pool, never underestimate the importance of The Break! My friend Alicia came over for a friendly game, and her killer break turned me on so much I just had to take her right there on the pool table!

0 likes
Quote by SebastianTombs

Quote by WiseGinger

If you mean the Username you log in as (User name under Settings > Personal Details), that can be changed. Under Settings > Personal Details, there is a massage saying "Want to change? contact us" with a link. You can use that link to request the change, and an admin can do it for you. I haven't done it myself, but I know someone who has.
Hope that helps!

I think users questions is for us to be able to change our handle whenever we want w/out using the "Contact Us" format.

I think that should be a no. We should still use the form to ask for our handle to be changed.
Lush has given us us so much freedom to change things up on our profiles that the username should be what they can change when we ask.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

I think users questions is for us to be able to change our handle whenever we want w/out using the "Contact Us" format.

I think that should be a no. We should still use the form to ask for our handle to be changed.
Lush has given us us so much freedom to change things up on our profiles that the username should be what they can change when we ask.

Yes, I meant without filling the form. Thank you for answering.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOU CAN'T LET ANYONE COME IN BETWEEN YOU AND THE THINGS YOU'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT IN THIS LIFE, OR IT AIN'T WORTH LIVING.

Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by WiseGinger

Yes, I meant without filling the form. Thank you for answering.

The challenge with that would be inappropriate account names which sadly we do get. If we have control then that issue is eradicated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Stability of the chat rooms!

They crash way too often.
Easily amused
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn

There is a search option, in the banner at the very top of the forums page, which works to a point. If you can atleast remember one keyword, e.g. birthdays, it will give you a list of hits.

I'd like a more robust search tool. I've searched for forum titles and key phrases before, without much success. I haven't used it much, but it seemed a pretty blunt instrument. smile

Overall, I do love the site though!

Tintinnabulation - first place (Free Spirit)
Comet Q - second place (Quick and Risqué Sex)
Amnesia - third place (Le Noir Erotique)

Lurker
0 likes
A wider variety of emojis in chat rooms
0 likes
Quote by marycontrary
Stability of the chat rooms!

They crash way too often.

But that's the fun of it.

The room crashed and you think am I still in room or did I get booted?

It's a nonstop funfest.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Add a "Status" beside the status. I mean the possibility to add a word to explain "why" one is away. Something like that.

0 likes

Quote by WiseGinger
Add a "Status" beside the status. I mean the possibility to add a word to explain "why" one is away. Something like that.

We have such a thing.

--
Edit:and yes, I get what you meant like Away:Phonecall/BF/Dinner and such.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by IMPÜRETHOUGHTS

We have such a thing.

Thank you!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Having the top bar in the forum like the one in the site (with the same order of the icons) would be great

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Still would love to see a 'like' button for forum posts.
It might be scope-creep, but perhaps one of the coders could bang that out in their lunch break.
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
Quote by WiseGinger
Having the top bar in the forum like the one in the site (with the same order of the icons) would be great

It'll be like that in the new site. It's unified.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 108 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Matriarch
0 likes
I think it might be time to close this thread off as Gav hasn't touched the site in months and we are moving to a new platform in a matter of weeks.

Let's start a thread in the new site once it's up and bedded in.

We have always been on the look out as to how we can improve this site and will continue to do so in the next incarnation.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

In the chatrooms it would be good to have a return of the one click and you can report an image in the chatroom so we can help police our space.