Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next new categories

last reply
53 replies
4.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Which new Category would you like to see next?

36 votes remaining
Watching Cricket (3 votes) 8%
Topology (2 votes) 6%
Naughty Nascar (4 votes) 11%
Sexy Superheroes (12 votes) 33%
Worst Sex Ever/Stinker Sex (9 votes) 25%
Hot Science (5 votes) 14%
Rock and Rollers (5 votes) 14%
Pschedelic Sappho (4 votes) 11%
Wicked War Stories (2 votes) 6%
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
Quote by Buz
I know things!!! If you don't vote for Naughty NASCAR, I will find out and I will find you.

I voted for NAUGHTY NASCAR so I'm safe ...

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Wicked War Stories/Worst Sex Ever probably requires its own special Lush 'loosely-affiliated' website.

*ahem...
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
0 likes
Once upon a time, there was a brave (Canadian) soldier whose penis got mangled by an errant cricket ball, which could have easily been avoided if he hadn't been deeply immersed in the study of topology at the time. But hot psychedelic rock and roll scientists were able to rebuild it, bigger, better, stronger, faster... well, no, not faster... but in time he learned to control the powers of his new bionic member, capable of extending it to incredible distances boasted only by the guys in the Lush forums. He donned a mask and used it to fight the crime of boring terrible sex - and other misdemeanors if he wasn't too busy, and felt like it. He'd race to the scene in his Nascar which was actually pretty inefficient because he could only reach a place by making a series of left turns, and by the time he got there, it was usually all over.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Once upon a time, there was a brave (Canadian) soldier whose penis got mangled by an errant cricket ball, which could have easily been avoided if he hadn't been deeply immersed in the study of topology at the time. But hot psychedelic rock and roll scientists were able to rebuild it, bigger, better, stronger, faster... well, no, not faster... but in time he learned to control the powers of his new bionic member, capable of extending it to incredible distances boasted only by the guys in the Lush forums. He donned a mask and used it to fight the crime of boring terrible sex - and other misdemeanors if he wasn't too busy, and felt like it. He'd race to the scene in his Nascar which was actually pretty inefficient because he could only reach a place by making a series of left turns, and by the time he got there, it was usually all over.

write that up as a serious story and i'll totally nom it for an EP award! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
I said topology, 'cause I had to look it up!

In mathematics, topology (from the Greek τόπος, place, and λόγος, study) is concerned with the properties of space that are preserved under continuous deformations, such as stretching, crumpling and bending, but not tearing or gluing.

Can you imagine keeping that in mind while trying to maintain an erection?

Umm, maybe I could. Although admittedly, the topology in https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/the-snuggle-hitch.aspx was mainly as a metaphor. And because the photo prompt for the competition just screamed 'pure maths PhD student' to me (although apparently not to others... go figure).

Quote by Verbal
My current story already has a map in it! Topology!

Now I just have to finish it.

Hmm, I think you may be looking for the 'Topography' category instead. Clearly, we need one of them too...

Quote by curvygalore

Did no one else ask for a bonnet category? *scarpers*

Well, no. But now that you mention it, perhaps 'Table Humping' should be in there too...
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I voted for 'Pschedelic Sappho' even though the spelling bothered me. ?

Bring on some groovy, hippy girl-on-girl, man.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I voted sexy superheroes. It brings a whole new meaning to the Man of Steel!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have we ever considered like an Anime? category? If you've ever read a "light novel" it has a very specific writing style. Just food for thought. Hopefully it doesn't turn into shark bait silly
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Green_Man
I said topology, 'cause I had to look it up!

In mathematics, topology (from the Greek τόπος, place, and λόγος, study) is concerned with the properties of space that are preserved under continuous deformations, such as stretching, crumpling and bending, but not tearing or gluing.

Can you imagine keeping that in mind while trying to maintain an erection?

Topoplogy/topography. I totally confused them. My bad.

Now I gotta check out Phil's blog.

And did I say robots yet? Because, robots.

EDIT: Where is Phil's blog? Unless it's called www.nope.no.website I can't find it.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Okay, I'm putting y'all on notice... I better see Naughty NASCAR in first place in the poll soon or you're all in trouble. I mean trouble - T-R-O-U-B-L-E... big trouble!!! Grrrrrrr...

I don't want to have to unleash the Crack-un. Giant size butt crack monster.

Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Quote by Verbal

EDIT: Where is Phil's blog? Unless it's called www.nope.no.website I can't find it.

Umm, I just meant the bit where I can post my thoughts (when I have any) on my homepage here. It's really not very exciting And it would probably appear in your newsfeed if I wasn't so hopeless at sending friend requests...
0 likes
So...Topology (had to look that up, btw). Like a sexy 'Rubberband Man' or 'Mrs. Incredible'? Sorta sounds like the Superhero thing...Although...it could be something that morphs.

Still like the Rock and Roll catagory

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by sprite

write that up as a serious story and i'll totally nom it for an EP award! smile

Ahhh kind of like the six million dollar man. Of course it was paid for by the government because he was playing cricket durning duty in Afghanistan and it was considered a battle wound. Anyway, they designed his new equipment with dial-up options for size speed etc. it was so successful that cricket popularity skyrocketed. Hoorah.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sexy superheroes
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
My current story already has a map in it! Topology!

Now I just have to finish it.

A topographic map. The one with the bumps in it?

I was rivetted by the Cricket catagory and then you threw in SAILF. Now I'm conflicted.

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
0 likes
Okay, well, I just got the Rock n' Roller category covered. Maybe I'll work on the other ones and get a secret alternative omnium badge from the future - for writing in categories you didn't even know existed (yet).

Don't believe everything that you read.

The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Considering how my stories tend to feature clueless characters wandering aimlessly through lost plotlines, Topology, might be the category for me.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
I've masturbated while watching cricket.

Mind you, I've masturbated while doing most things.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by ChuckEPoo

Ahhh kind of like the six million dollar man.

You know I saw Lee Majors the other day. He looked a million dollars. He's really let himself go ...
Clumeleon
0 likes
Got a great title for a Topology story: The Hairy Ball Theorem.

(Look it up).
0 likes
Quote by naughtyannie
I've masturbated while watching cricket.

I think that would be the only way I could get through a match. Cricket isn't my thing, IOW (nor is baseball, truth be told).