last reply
73 replies
6.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
Quote by cooldaddy
According to my calculations 1400 Pacific time will be 2100 GMT.

is that before or after the clocks change??
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
It says that it is scheduled for 1400 Pacific time... My question is will it be down 3/22/2018 @ 1400 - 3/23/2018 @0400? Or am I mistaken?
0 likes
Quote by MissJs_wolf
It says that it is scheduled for 1400 Pacific time... My question is will it be down 3/22/2018 @ 1400 - 3/23/2018 @0400? Or am I mistaken?

It'll be down for approximately 12 hrs starting from 14:00(2PM PST) and will be back around 2AM PST on Friday.

So yes around 04:00 your time. Check a few mins after.
Lurker
0 likes
Really ? one more minute ...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Glad i could get behind you at least here
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
For those of us who fear they'll go nuts when Lush is offline that long I made a silly tool that you might wanna try (or not*)

If you make a bookmark and add the following code in the location field then you can add the Lush Offline Countdown™ overlay to any page/site by a simple click (and remove it by clicking the overlay itself or reloading the page):

[code]javascriptsadfunction(d,e,h){function f(){var b=Math.round(Date.now()/1E3);return b<e?"Work starts in: "+g(e-b):"Work is estimated to end in less than: "+g(b-h)}function g(b){var a=b% 60;return Math.floor(b/3600)+":"+("0"+(b-a)/60% 60).slice(-2)+":"+("0"+a).slice(-2)}var a=d.createElement("div"),c=setInterval(function(){return a.textContent=f()},1E3);a.textContent=f();a.style.cssText="position:fixed;top:10px;right:10px;z-index:10000;min-width:23em;padding:10px;white-space:nowrap;text-align:center;color:#fff;border:2px solid #fff;background-color:"+ ("lushstories.com"===location.host.slice(-15)?"#444":"#e60022");d.body.appendChild(a);a.addEventListener("click",function(b){b.stopPropagation();c&&clearInterval(c);a.parentNode.removeChild(a);a=c=null},{once:!0})})(document, , );[/code]
* Warning: you should actually never copy code from someone you don't trust into your browser!

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Lush members who missed this critical announcement....

Chat Moderator
0 likes
I think I'll be abnle to suffer for 12 hours ;) .... What ever it takes to keep this fantastic site running well... smile ... Thank you for all you guys do ?
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Site administrator
0 likes
Ready here... all welcome... bring and and

Chat Moderator
0 likes
Quote by simplyjohn
Ready here... all welcome... bring and and

Nice spread John!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's gonna be a long day..
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by kiera
I'll binge watch Masterchef instead. Thanks for the heads up xo

Has there by any chance been an episode on cooking pizza'a may I ask?

I am sorry I just could *not* resist that smile.

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Liz

If any of you can watch The Mist - on Netflix, it will help you to appreciate Lushstories.com a bit more.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
There is a sci-fi short story (too lazy to google the title) about a planet where every 20,000 years the world goes black, everyone goes mad, and civilization destroys itself. I wonder if that's gonna happen come L-Day? 15 minutes away....

There was a really good sci-fi movie loosely based on it called Pitch Black, starring a somewhat unknown Vin Deisel.
0 likes
Quote by Verbal
There is a sci-fi short story (too lazy to google the title) about a planet where every 20,000 years the world goes black, everyone goes mad, and civilization destroys itself. I wonder if that's gonna happen come L-Day? 15 minutes away....

There was a really good sci-fi movie loosely based on it called Pitch Black, starring a somewhat unknown Vin Deisel.

It's Nightfall by Isaac Asimov and has absolute no relationship to Pitch Black if you actually read the plot.There have been a couple half-assed adaptations, though.
Site administrator
0 likes
Yay we are back and the first time I tried to login too.

Code Monkey
0 likes
We did run overtime a little, but I'm sure no one noticed.

Let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary. I'm looking at you Sprite silly
Old Bag Of Bones
0 likes
Quote by gav
We did run overtime a little, but I'm sure no one noticed.

Let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary. I'm looking at you Sprite silly

Thank you Gav for your hard work.

As a 30 year veteran of the IT world and a system admin for several data-centers, I understand how things can go beyond our estimated time frame. Hope it wasn't too bad on you. Hopefully you kept all your hair unlike me. I pulled all mine out back in the days of floppy disk backups. LOL.

Remember to check out a few of my stories. You can find them here.

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

For those who like a change and prefer something a little more PG, check out my stories on Storiespace.
https://www.storiesspace.com/profile/Jimwillhavefun/stories

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nice work gav
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
*accidental double post*
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by Jimwillhavefun

Thank you Gav for your hard work.

As a 30 year veteran of the IT world and a system admin for several data-centers, I understand how things can go beyond our estimated time frame. Hope it wasn't too bad on you. Hopefully you kept all your hair unlike me. I pulled all mine out back in the days of floppy disk backups. LOL.

Those were the days!