69 replies
5.7k views
5 watchers
90 likes
MILF (Man, I love felines)
2 likes

Quote by simplyjohn

wtf.... simplified in good English:

I would like to have an orgasm please. Can you help me?

Writing Clippy-based erotica again, I see.

Charming as fuck
5 likes

👀

2 likes

Quote by Jen

👀

Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes

Quote by cydia

This is one of the most disturbing things I’ve seen in a while. Bravo.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Charming as fuck
1 like

Quote by cydia

'Disturbing clippy erotica'

1 like

Quote by Dani

This is one of the most disturbing things I’ve seen in a while. Bravo.

evil laughter

1 like

https://www.amazon.de/Conquered-Clippy-Digital-Desires-English-ebook/dp/B00UJ01WBW

And there's clippy erotica, too! (Although I gotta say I enjoyed the second instalment, "Invaded by the iWatch", more. biggrin)

Edit: Oop, are Amazon links allowed at the Forum? Sorry if not! Also, I'm not the author of the clippyrotica. (Unfortunately.)

Troublemaker
1 like

Quote by sprite

I know. i'm getting rebuked even as we speak.

The next time you're "rebuked", can I watch?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I simply write and the Moderators either approve it or write lovely, very detailed advice. I am absolutely crap at punctuation so I get a fair share of rejects and I am so fucking lazy I simply delete the rejects. I know by doing that I am wasting very bright people’s time and I sincerely apologize. Please forgive me.❤️

Sassy Red-haired Beach Kat/Dune Goddess
3 likes

Quote by Icarus4

I simply write and the Moderators either approve it or write lovely, very detailed advice. I am absolutely crap at punctuation so I get a fair share of rejects and I am so fucking lazy I simply delete the rejects. I know by doing that I am wasting very bright people’s time and I sincerely apologize. Please forgive me.❤️

Which is a damn shame, because sometimes the fixes suggested would literally take 5 minutes and your stories are good. Just my opinion, but don't give up so easily. You aren't wasting our time. If anything, I feel like if I've invested time pointing out what needs fixing, it would be gratifying to see the corrected result. 🥰

My current Dirty Talk Competition story:

His Voice

My latest micro:

Your Slutty Mouth

Help this story become famous:

The Office Whore - Part 1