Moderator of the Month for October

last reply
24 replies
2.1k views
1 watcher
6 likes
Matriarch
1 like

I'd like to say a big thank you to a Moderator who absolutely chomped her way through the queue in October.

Please congratulate and say "Yay" for the lovely Tamara, who processed a whopping 127 stories in October!

I'll be in touch regarding your $100 prize Tam!

We are still swamped with over 100 stories in the queue, so please bear with us while we try and clear our lines as fast as possible!

Southern Charmer
0 likes

Congratulations Tam! That is impressive.

So I did a thing with leftlingula... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Bonnet Flaunter
1 like

Tam, you are an absolute star! โค Many congratulations on your hugely deserved prize! ๐Ÿ†

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Wow! Congratulations, Tams! worship

Voyeur @ f/64
0 likes

You've always been my favorite, Tam (don't tell the others) kiss

Site administrator
0 likes

Woah thats a super effort. Congratulations to you. ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ

Indentured Grammar Fascist
1 like

Quote by kistinspencil
You've always been my favorite, Tam (don't tell the others)

I charge a 'secrecy tax' ๐Ÿ˜‡

Indentured Grammar Fascist
1 like

Thank you, Nicola, for the recognition. I have been smiling all day since I found out! And thank you all for the congratulatory posts. (group hug emoji)

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes

127 stories processed + 1 awesome competition entry!!

You're just amazing, Tams!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes

Wow, that's awesome! Huge congrats!

Charming as fuck
1 like

Well done Tam, that's a ridiculous amount of stories. Same again should clear the queue, lol.

You're a superstar โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes

Considering how much extra work we've had because of the changeover, pretty much anything in double digits is amazing. 127 is just mind blowing, but then, you've always been kind of a mind blowing gal, so it doesn't surprise me. congratz and thank you for existing. ๐Ÿ˜˜

You canโ€™t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If youโ€™re not capable of violence, youโ€™re not peaceful. Youโ€™re harmless.

0 likes

Quote by nicola
We are still swamped with over 100 stories in the queue

Sounds like you need to clone Tam. ๐Ÿ˜€

Congrats. I am always impressed by the mods around here. Good crew and people like her show why.

Ungovernable
0 likes

127 stories would have been an impressive tally in Lush 1.0, but now? It has to be equivalent to around 483, pre-conversion. Congratulations, Tam on a Herculean achievement! worship :worship: :worship:

0 likes

Well done, Tam, youโ€™re a superstar ๐Ÿ˜˜

Xxx

The Linebacker
0 likes

Whoa! That's awesome! Thanks for all the hard work, Tamara! And congrats on the well-earned, Mod of the Month!

Gentleman Stranger
0 likes

Quote by NewLushSeeker

Quote by nicola
We are still swamped with over 100 stories in the queue

Sounds like you need to clone Tam. ๐Ÿ˜€

Congrats. I am always impressed by the mods around here. Good crew and people like her show why.

And the queue is only one of several excellent reasons to clone her! ๐Ÿ˜˜ Outstanding, Tam, I have no idea how you do that kind of thing but it's incredibly impressive. Oh, and since you're winning the prize, first round is on you.