Moderator of the Month for October

last reply
21 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Always a consistent member of the verifying team, this person really stepped up to the plate when we were short on numbers in October, processing close to 300 stories =d>

That number far surpassed any other verifier's, making it an easy choice to decide this month's award.

Winning the award for a record 3rd time running, congratulations to WSCLG. Thank you so much for all the hard work you do behind the scenes

A special shout out too, to Jessicax, who put in another solid shift at the coalface.

Can both of you please keep an eye on your email inboxes, for your respective prizes. They should be with you tomorrow.

Thank you!

Nicola x
Story Verifier
0 likes
Congratulations WSCLG for another most deserving MoM! I am humbled by even being mentioned in your company. Thanks for the tip-of-the-hat Boss!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
that's my girl

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations WSCLG for all your hard work. As a writer I appreciate you and all the Mods very much!

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congrats, WSCLG! Very well deserved.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
300??? Three-fucking-hundred?? Tell me that's a typo, please, because you know that giving up food, sleep and sex is bad for your health. Astonishing, W, but seriously, congratulations on the award, you more than earned it.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for your hard work!

I truly appreciate it.

G
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Shit. With a count that high, I shudder to think how many doozies you had to read. I remember the doozies I had to wade through.

Top marks. Top marks indeed.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations Rupert. What wonderful news. Thank you for all your hard work.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

Lurker
0 likes
Congrats for all of your work!!

Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
All I can say is I knew you before you were a Mod... and I'm proud to still call you my friend.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Great job, Rupert and Jessica!
Princess D
0 likes
great job, wow 300 awesome............
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Well done you two. You're the reason I've had my feet up all month, so cheers to that
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jen
Well done you two. You're the reason I've had my feet up all month, so cheers to that

i was going to so some modding, but i got distracted...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i was going to so some modding, but i got distracted...

It's not your fault. None of us realised Liz was that flexible.
Candyman
0 likes
Quote by Jen

I wondered why it felt I was toking... wait, I mean toting the load.

Thank you, Nic. It sure didn't feel like that many. Again, I'm honored and humbled by your's and everyone's comments. As for doozies, well... while there were some, most are looking for constructive criticism and assistance. I hope I was helpful.
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you both so much for all your hard work!!!! Congratulations!!!!