Moderator of the Month for November

last reply
16 replies
1.7k views
2 watchers
8 likes
Matriarch
4 likes

This relatively new member of the story moderating team has been quietly plugging away at the story queue, processing close to 70 stories a month, for several months now.

She's been giving her all around the site, and doing a brilliant job.

Please give your thanks to the lovely dronette56!

I'll be in touch regarding your $100 prize.

Thank you!

Nicola xx

P.S. Apologies for the delay in announcing this one. Technical difficulties (with my memory!).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Wow! Congratulations Lovely lady, I am so pleased for you.

Southern Charmer
0 likes

😊Congratulations! 🍷

So I did a thing with leftlingula... 😈 Naughty people, I'm not talking about that. We wrote a story together! I'm very proud of what we've done and we would love for you to read it. It's about a husband and wife remembering who they are together. The fire, their passion, their love, her need to submit to him, and his need to dominate her. All rolled into one beautiful connection. It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1

Nightshade: Part 2

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes

Congrats, G!

You rock worship

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Site administrator
0 likes

Congratulations.

🍷🍷

0 likes

Super congrats! And you still managed to pump out some awesome stories these past few months. ❤

Spectre of your Eleventh Grade English Teacher
4 likes

Quote by nicola

This relatively new member of the story moderating team has been quietly plugging away at the story queue, processing close to 70 stories a month, for several months now.

Really? That many? I wish you could hear me laughing because I sneak in a lot of reviewing time when I'm stuck in boring remote meetings, which apparently were more boring and more often than I had thought.

Thanks for the kind words and EVERYBODY KEEP WRITING!

--Genny

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Awesome work, Genny ❤️💙💜💚💛🧡

Thank you so much for all you do. And just for generally being delightful smile

Matriarch
0 likes

Quote by dronette56

Quote by nicola

Really? That many? I wish you could hear me laughing because I sneak in a lot of reviewing time when I'm stuck in boring remote meetings, which apparently were more boring and more often than I had thought.

Thanks for the kind words and EVERYBODY KEEP WRITING!

--Genny

You're so sneaky. I love it!

Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes

That's awesome. Huge congrats to a well-deserved award!!

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes

Many congratulations! So well deserved!! ✨💐💖🥂

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Congratulations! worship :worship: