Moderator of the Month for November

last reply
16 replies
1.7k views
2 watchers
8 likes
Matriarch
4 likes

This relatively new member of the story moderating team has been quietly plugging away at the story queue, processing close to 70 stories a month, for several months now.

She's been giving her all around the site, and doing a brilliant job.

Please give your thanks to the lovely dronette56!

I'll be in touch regarding your $100 prize.

Thank you!

Nicola xx

P.S. Apologies for the delay in announcing this one. Technical difficulties (with my memory!).

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Wow! Congratulations Lovely lady, I am so pleased for you.

Southern Charmer
0 likes

😊Congratulations! 🍷

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
0 likes

Congrats, G!

You rock worship

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Site administrator
0 likes

Congratulations.

🍷🍷

0 likes

Super congrats! And you still managed to pump out some awesome stories these past few months. ❤

Almost 70 and I still got it!
4 likes

Quote by nicola

This relatively new member of the story moderating team has been quietly plugging away at the story queue, processing close to 70 stories a month, for several months now.

Really? That many? I wish you could hear me laughing because I sneak in a lot of reviewing time when I'm stuck in boring remote meetings, which apparently were more boring and more often than I had thought.

Thanks for the kind words and EVERYBODY KEEP WRITING!

--Genny

Charming as fuck
0 likes

Awesome work, Genny ❤️💙💜💚💛🧡

Thank you so much for all you do. And just for generally being delightful smile

Matriarch
0 likes

Quote by dronette56

Quote by nicola

Really? That many? I wish you could hear me laughing because I sneak in a lot of reviewing time when I'm stuck in boring remote meetings, which apparently were more boring and more often than I had thought.

Thanks for the kind words and EVERYBODY KEEP WRITING!

--Genny

You're so sneaky. I love it!

Cheesy Alchemist
0 likes

That's awesome. Huge congrats to a well-deserved award!!

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes

Many congratulations! So well deserved!! ✨💐💖🥂

Simple Scribbler
0 likes

Congratulations! worship :worship: