Moderator of the Month, for November

last reply
30 replies
2.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
For her incredible efforts over the last few weeks, skimming the majority of over 4,000 reintroduced stories, I am delighted to give the Moderator of the Month Award for November, to the amazing Ruthie.

I've checked what she used her Amazon gift card for, and it's somewhat bemusing ...

A Georgia Bulldogs helmet, inflatable sheep, Doc Johnson Pony Tail Butt Plug, bumper sized tub of KY jelly, and a Christmas hamper.

I guess someone's in for an interesting Xmas!

Thank you Ruthie!
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Thank you Nicola.

The sheep are for my Christmas display. The Bulldog helmet is to celebrate The University of Georgia's Bulldogs trip to the Rose Bowl on January 1st. The butt plug is to take my mind off things if they don't make it to the national Championship game. The tub of ky is a gift for a friend of mine who boasted that with enough KY jelly she could put a telephone pole up her ass. We'll se about that, won't we? The Christmas hamper is for me to be hiding naked in when Buz goes in his bathroom Christmas morning.

Buz helped with the enormous amount of stories, as did Nicola. My thanks to both of you.
[url]http://[/url]
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations Ruthie.
Charming as fuck
0 likes
I've said it before, I know, but Ruthie, you are an absolute legend. Such a hard worker and if there was an award for the most hilarious forum posts, you no doubt be in line for that too.

Thank you
Southern Charmer
0 likes
Congratulations, Ruthie! You deserve it for all your hard work.

I have a new story out! Wish You Were Here A teasing sub may I have pushed too far, but the punishment is oh so sweet.

If you haven't already, please check out my story with leftlingula. A husband and wife rediscovered each other and It all started with one simple word...
Nightshade Part 1 & Nightshade: Part 2

Lurker
0 likes
Thanks Ruthie!

We've talked. You know how I feel about what you do.

Well Deserved. Good luck with the KY, if that's your choice. Just don't cook with it
if you find yourself short on olive oil or butter.

G
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That’s a massive accomplishment xx congratulations! Sounds like you deserve a holiday ? exx
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I like Ruthie. Good for her!
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
You are a total star, Ruthie!

So much work behind the scenes plus everything else you do. You really are such a trouper!
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by curvygalore
You are a total star, Ruthie!

So much work behind the scenes plus everything else you do. You really are such a trouper!

I swear, I've met her personally, and it's her real hair.

(stretch too far?)

Depends on what you're stretching...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Ruthie is Lush's secret weapon. no lie. probably one of my favorite people here, too. congrats, Ruthie, and thank you so very much for everything. love you. and i think i owe you a spanking. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

High Lord of Darkness
0 likes
Well done Ruthie.

Just a shame you had a valid answer for each and every one of those gifts!

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

0 likes
CONGRATULATIONS, RUTHIE!!!!!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations on a very well-deserved award! You truly are a jewel in the Lush crown my dear!

0 likes
Ruthie is the best. I am in awe of her hard work and wonderful utterly unique sense of humour. I adore her. End of.
Sophisticate
0 likes
Ruthie is full of humour and intellgence. It is no wonder that we all adore her. Well done, Ruthie.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Thank you Ruthie, for all you do (including modding my multiple edits, which you did at least once this month).
0 likes
Great job, Ruthie. Thanks and congratulations.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
For her incredible efforts over the last few weeks, skimming the majority of over 4,000 reintroduced stories, I am delighted to give the Moderator of the Month Award for November, to the amazing Ruthie.

I've checked what she used her Amazon gift card for, and it's somewhat bemusing ...

A Georgia Bulldogs helmet, inflatable sheep, Doc Johnson Pony Tail Butt Plug, bumper sized tub of KY jelly, and a Christmas hamper.

I guess someone's in for an interesting Xmas!

Thank you Ruthie!

Ruthie has already modeled her new Georgia Bulldogs helmet...

Congratulations, Ruthie! You are an awesome moderator and verifier. Thanks for doing such an amazing job!

Go Dawgs!
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations Ruthie…...
Site administrator
0 likes
A magnificent effort. Congratulations Ruthie.

Chat Moderator
0 likes
Great job and congrats!!!=d>
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congratulation Ruthie! Amazing job to review all those stories, been seeing posts from grateful authors pretty regularly so that was one helluva job.
Lurker
0 likes
Is this really a serious vote? When I'm in a room and a moderator enters it I leave.
Candyland Kitten
0 likes
Congratulations Ruthie! You are amazing at all you set your mind to, at least based on what you do here on Lush. I mean, I've never tasted your cookies or anything but I'm betting they're pretty awesome too.
Gentleman Stranger
0 likes
Pretty dang amazing, girl! Well deserved award, Nicola couldn't have made a better choice. =d>

Wait, how'd that last one get in there??? I wasn't THAT excited for you!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Ruthie and thank you for all you do =d>