Moderator of the Month for May and June, winning $100 each

last reply
27 replies
2.2k views
2 watchers
30 likes
Charming as fuck
6 likes

A huge thank you to all our moderators on site, who give of their time behind the scenes to keep things running smoothly.

We're getting more stories submitted now than we ever have before, and our story moderators work tirelessly to keep those sexy stories reaching the front page. Not me, I'm a lazy git these days, lol.

May's MOTM prize goes to Krystal, a shy, quiet lass who we're desperately trying to coax out of her shell a bit more.

And June's goes to the ever lovely Firstblush, a verifying team veteran and official owner of the hottest avatars ever.

Thank you, ladies, and a special shout out also to Dronette and Cydia, who go above and beyond with the number of stories they process.

K, Jai, I'll be in touch re your prizes ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Congratulations both! From looking at my messages, I don't think I have had the pleasure of being verified by either of them yet but look forward to the day when I do. (Dronette and Cydia, on the other hand, are probably getting sick of reading my stuff. I think both have verified multiple ape stories.)

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

Site administrator
1 like

Congratulations ladies and thank you.

I assume you drink wine smile

🍷🍷🍷🍷

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

Quote by simplyjohn

🍷🍷🍷🍷

Probably swig it from the bottle given some of what they have to read.🍷😜

Apes can talk dirty, too. Here's my entry in the "Dirty Talk" competition. Read it and let me know what you think. A virgin student gets a special present from his female housemate.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/first-time/free-use-friday-or-a-sweet-taste-of-cherrys-pie-3

The Goddess
2 likes

Quote by simplyjohn

🍷🍷🍷🍷

Congratulations ladies!!! Moderating those stories is not easy worship

Make sure SJ gives you the wine 🍷 & not try to peddle his hobbled knobbles! He claims they are delicious biscuits 🍪🤷🏽‍♀️

His GODDESS 💋💋💋💋💋💋

Every second of every day. 💕💝

Ungovernable
0 likes

Quote by Jen

And June's goes to the ever lovely Firstblush, a verifying team veteran and official owner of the hottest avatars ever.

You got my 'envelope', I see. giggles 😊
Yikes, 'veteran' is right...has it been five years of minding NSFW p's and q's already? Thank you, Jen, and kudos to the entire team! 😀

Ungovernable
0 likes

Quote by Seeker4

Congratulations both! From looking at my messages, I don't think I have had the pleasure of being verified by either of them yet but look forward to the day when I do. (Dronette and Cydia, on the other hand, are probably getting sick of reading my stuff. I think both have verified multiple ape stories.)

Thank you! Oh, but you have...in a previous incarnation. Without divulging details, I still remember the story. 😉

Ungovernable
0 likes

Quote by simplyjohn

🍷🍷🍷🍷

No, but you can have my share. 🍷🤣 Thank you, John.

Ungovernable
0 likes

Quote by Venus18

Congratulations ladies!!! Moderating those stories is not easy worship

Make sure SJ gives you the wine 🍷 & not try to peddle his hobbled knobbles! He claims they are delicious biscuits 🍪🤷🏽‍♀️

Hobbled knobbles... 🤣 That is so John?! I miss biscuits, but thanks for the heads-up! 🎂

Ungovernable
0 likes

Quote by MollyDoll

Big 🤗🤗🤗 to you, Molly! 🤗

Ungovernable
0 likes

Quote by thesexynun

Congrats and thank you for your time!!

Quote by CarltonStJames

Congratulations, ladies. Awesome job!

Thank you for your well-wishes! 😀 Make sure John cuts you in on the wine... 🍷

Voyeur @ f/64
1 like

Always such an extra tickle getting that "your story has been..." message from Kyrstal!

Congratulations to you both and thank you for all you do here.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
1 like

Oh, the warmest... no, hottest of congratulations to you both. And kudos to Cydia and Dronette too. 😘

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

childless cat lady
1 like

Whoop! Congrats to the wallflower with the red hair and to the lass with the huge tracts of land in her avatar! 🥳

Simple Scribbler
4 likes

Congratulations, Ladies, and thank you for volunteering your free time to help this site. ❤️

And extra congrats to Krystal for earning the Omnium badge. worship

Smut-slinging slut
1 like

Congratulations, FirstBlush! I think the tradition is that one has to blow their mod-money on sex toys, massages, and intoxicants.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Ungovernable
0 likes

Quote by krystalg

Congratulations, FirstBlush! I think the tradition is that one has to blow their mod-money on sex toys, massages, and intoxicants.

Mega-congratulations, Krystal! Don't you just love tradition sometimes? 😀

Writius Eroticus
1 like

Congratulations, ladies. Thank you for all the hard work you put into the site, both administrative and with your writing.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Gentleman Stranger
1 like

Two extremely deserving winners these months, and the honorable mentions are amazing as well. Congratulations, and thank you all for the many hours you've devoted to Lush! (and for allowing me to be such a slacker... wait, did I say that out loud?)

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist
1 like

Hats off to you!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
0 likes

Congratulations! Krystalg was my moderator for several stories in my original account last year, including some of the earliest ones when I was still getting familiar with the writing rules; thanks for your time and helpful advice, Krystal! And you have one of the most fascinating avatars ever 😎

Dronette is well known to me since she's very active in the Teen section. Kudos!

Living bi-cariously through Lush
1 like

I think all four mods mentioned here have reviewed various stories of mine. Thank you for the help, and congratulations to all.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library