Moderator of the Month for March, with $100 to spend @ Amazon

last reply
33 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
I have the great pleasure in giving this month's award to one of the loveliest people you could wish to meet online.

As a newbie to the moderating team, she's hit the ground running, being in the Top 5 story verifiers for the month of March. It wasn't much of a surprise to the team, she's been with the site over 5 years, and is an accomplished author.

Please check your inbox in the next day or so, CurvyGalore.

Congratulations, and thank you for your hard work helping authors get their work published here, in a prompt and professional manner
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations to my very dear friend Curvy. I'm so exciting you're the Moderator of the Month.

Way to go!

Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I had to double check it wasn't April 1st there!!

Thank you so much Nicola and the team. You have all made me so welcome and given me so much help, advice, and support.

I am a bit in shock about this but in a very nice way!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations and thanks for your hard work! Great job!

Lurker
0 likes
Congrats, Curvy. I'm really happy for you. I've always said you're one of the best members on here. I knew you'd make it on to the mod team some day, and now you've not only made it on to the team, you're also showing the other mods up with your hard work, grit and determination.

No, I'm only joking about showing everyone else up. Everyone on the mod team works ever so hard. It's just you've worked a little bit harder.

Thanks for your work, Curvy.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Too cool Curvy. Congrats.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by Desperate_Dan
. Everyone on the mod team works ever so hard.

wait, we're supposed to work, lol??

well done, CG. it's been lovely getting to know you behind the scenes. everyone is in agreement about how adorable you are, and you just fit right in. now please put your feet up and stop showing the rest of us up! oh, and remember, if you buy anything naughty, you're honour bound to give us the details
Lurker
0 likes
OH COME ON FOR THE SAKE OF HIGH FLYING FUCK!!!

(This BITCH bounces MY FUCKING ART like we're playing PING-PONG!!!) Getting one of MINE by her is like trying to build a fucking SYNAGOGUE in IRAN! It's like trying to float a breeze-block in a pool of custard. It's like the time I sang "WE SHALL OVERCOME" at Donald Trump's Birthday Party! It's like me trying to fuck SAGA! It's like... *REST OF MSG DELETED BY FORUM MOD...*

xx SF

Nicola: "That's why she's good..."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I still have no idea what any do???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JC72

What any what do?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by JC72

And there was ME thinking I was the only person here too drunk to properly tpye...

xx SF
Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

And there was ME thinking I was the only person here too drunk to properly tpye...

xx SF

Nope. Your not a lone.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Jen

wait, we're supposed to work, lol??

i know, when i saw that i was like, woah... when did that start...

in all seriousness... okay, i tried, but i really don't do serious smile anyways, thanks, congratz, well earned, and yeah, we all really do want to know how you spend your money - better be on something fun that's NSFW ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

Nope. Your not a lone.

if the question was, what do story mods do, then here's the answer...

No, you're not alone.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lady GlitterGiggles
0 likes
Quote by sprite

if the question was, what do story mods do, then here's the answer...

No, you're not alone.

Right...here's THE answer
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by adi_me33

Don't mind me, it's that college education messing me up again lol...
0 likes
Congratulations, but most of all thank you CG.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Congrats, Curvy! smile You're definitely an asset to the team.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Congrats, CG! You're a fantastic addition to the team! Enjoy your prize!
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Congrats and welcome again to the team!!

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congrats, CG! smile

Very well deserved.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Thank you so much everyone!
Lurker
0 likes
Best. Person. Ever. I would give her the award every month.
Lurker
0 likes
Brilliant. Many congrats, CG xx Well deserved