Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moderator of the Month for June

last reply
38 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
For her stellar work with the "Help Desk", Chat Rooms (particularly for creating and running the live help chat room (what a great idea!)) and elsewhere on the site, I am delighted to give the Moderator of the Month Award for June, to the lovely TrinityX.

A huge thank you Trinity. You've been fantastic around the site for a long time
Congratulations, Trinity
 Kissing your lips while straddling your lap. 
Congratulations, Trin.

clappy hands
Congratulations TrinityX! You've always been a wonderful Mod and a great person to chat with.

Yessssssss! TrinityX is fantastic!!!

TWICE in one year?! this HAS to be a first! massive CONGRATULATIONS to you, trinity - keep doing the damn thing!!!?

Say. Her. Name.

Well done, sweetness. Very well deserved
Fantastic and well-deserved choice! Trinity is tireless in everything she does for the site! Congratulations!

Congratulations
well, deserved, Trin. thanks for all the hard work you put into helping the site and it's members.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Very well done, Trin. You're a superstar and a jolly wonderful person
Thank you for being so incredible, Trinity.
Congrats Trinity for a well deserved award!
You keep up this kind've great work, Trinity, and we're changing your name to TrinityXV, maybe Trinity XX.

Congrats on the Mod of the Month. A well earned and deserved award. Thanks for all your hard work.
Congrats Trinity, massively appreciate your work on behalf of the site!
congrats to you Trinity, well deserved for your behind the scenes work here in Lushville =d> =d> =d>

My latest love poem has landed

Lover Moon

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/lover-moon.

Congratulations, Trinity, and thanks for all of the time and effort you devote to help make Lush the great site that it is.
Lush and its members are so well served by TrinityX. Congratulations to her on her dedication, commitment to excellence, and her compassion when addressing issues both large and small, sensitive and public. I wish I could find a better emoticon because she deserves far more than one set of applauding hands. Thank you, TrinityX, and thanks to anyone reading all of these tributes. She deserves each one.
Woooo! Go you! Congratulations smile
Great choice. Congratulations T!

Very many congratulations Trinity, well deserved
Congratulations, T! Very well deserved.

Great work Trin!!! Keep it up so I can keep slacking ?

I just published a new story, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/pussy-time-2 It's a Flash with a humorous twist and, of course, hot sex. So quick, fun read. Hope you enjoy!

Then there's https://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/naked-and-afraid A wife is home alone when two criminals break in to rob her. She's afraid and that's when it gets interesting A super story full of great sex, with a BDSM slant, that will hold your interest.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Well deserved
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.