Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Moderator of the Month for February

last reply
29 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
The award and $100 prize for Moderating Machine of the Month, goes to someone who is as reliable as a Swiss watch.

I call her a machine, as she regularly processes 100 to 200 stories each month.

In February alone, she verified 178 stories.

Firstblush, thank you so much for all your hard work. Please slow down or you'll burn out your mechanism!

Please everyone give it up for the wonderful Jai!

to think i knew her when she had no idea what she was doing. seems like only yesterday *snarky comment redacted by less-stoned mod*. Errr... what i meant to say was, thank you for all your hard work, Jai, and your brightening up the back room as well. love you, appreciate you, and am kind of hot for you, even if you rebuff me at every turn and have stopped accepting my deliveries of flowers *cries*

in other words, congratz. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Huge congratulations to the modding machine that is Jai!

You work so hard and are hugely appreciated around here. Not so we can all slope off and have a cuppa and leave you to it... ;)

So much deserved.
Yay, Jai! A well deserved award. Congratulations
Congratulations Jai. Huge number of stories!

Quote by nicola

I call her a machine, as she regularly processes 100 to 200 stories each month.

Firstblush, thank you so much for all your hard work. Please slow down or you'll burn out your mechanism!

Thank you very much, Nicola! Slow down? Ok, if you insist... *starts packing for Spring Break*
Quote by Liz

Congrats, Miss Blush!

Thank you, Liz!
Quote by Denim_Daisy10

Thank you, Sara!
Quote by curvygalore

Huge congratulations to the modding machine that is Jai!

You work so hard and are hugely appreciated around here. Not so we can all slope off and have a cuppa and leave you to it... ;)

So much deserved.

The day you ever slope off?!? Thank you, Curvy for all your help--and here's an extra cuppa!
Quote by Lauradj

Yay, Jai! A well deserved award. Congratulations

Thank you, Laura!
Quote by apptobebad

Well done and thank you.

Thank you, Lulu!
Quote by simplyjohn

Congratulations Jai. Huge number of stories!

Thank you, John! and thank you for all your help!
Quote by sprite

to think i knew her when she had no idea what she was doing. seems like only yesterday *snarky comment redacted by less-stoned mod*. Errr... what i meant to say was, thank you for all your hard work, Jai, and your brightening up the back room as well. love you, appreciate you, and am kind of hot for you, even if you rebuff me at every turn and have stopped accepting my deliveries of flowers *cries*

in other words, congratz. smile

Gee, almost sounds as if you're implying anything has changed since 'yesterday'!

Whaat? Didn't Curvy's homemade brow--er, I mean, my homemade brownies mean anything to you? *sobs*

Seriously...Love you and thank you for all your help and guidance.
Quote by FirstBlush

Thank you very much, Nicola! Slow down? Ok, if you insist... *starts packing for Spring Break*

Congratulations on being moderator of the month.

Maybe you should stop going to church when you need to verify those stories. You could have done 179 otherwise.

I used to be a pervert. In here, I'm normal!

Watch this space...She is really - cumming soon!

Jai:

Congrats. So happy you received. You’re such a sweetheart and work tirelessly and are one of the kindest people I know on lush.

Many hugs and kisses to you.

Love ya,
Mysteria
?❤️?
Fab job, Jai. I will continue to do approximately zero work so you can continue to shine

You da best
Congratulations sweet Jai. You are amazing. Thank you for your time keeping the site running.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Congrats and thank you for all you do!
How cool! One of my favorite people here! I remember first encountering her stories, and what a breath of fresh air they were. Understated and nuanced and filled with real people, doing real things. I was happy to see she'd become a mod, and am overjoyed to see her grab Mod of the month.

Yay Jai!
Congratulations Jai! Well deserved, as well as being 'selector of the most beautiful wall posts' on Lush!!
Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile - Mark Twain
Big congrats and thanks for all of your hard work!
Jai is actually amazing and so beautiful and sweet and genuine and friendly and hardworking. I'm just so glad she's here. The superb moderating is like a bonus. Absolutely amazing person, you totally deserve this, congratulations.
Congrats, Jai. Very well deserved
JAI!!! Congratulations!

Jai is an excellent hard working mod, and sooo deserves this.

Thanks, Jai, for all your great work.
Congratulations, Jai!!!!
Thank you for your hard work. Have a wonderful day!!!