Lushstories.com Article in the Mainstream Media

last reply
36 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
Quote by Verbal

So I'm so un-hip I don't even know what a hipster is. What bitter irony.

Many people would consider you lucky.

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Orgasm Aficionado
You might be able to read Lush stories in public but apparently you're not supposed to masturbate to them. I feel this is an important point which was missed from the article.

Abi Thornton,
Masturbation Jail (which isn't as fun as it sounds)
Matriarch
Quote by AbigailThornton
You might be able to read Lush stories in public but apparently you're not supposed to masturbate to them. I feel this is an important point which was missed from the article.

Abi Thornton,

Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by AbigailThornton

Abi Thornton,

yeah, i found that out the hard way, too... damn bus driver made a real scene about it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
Quote by sprite

yeah, i found that out the hard way, too... damn bus driver made a real scene about it.

I find a discreetly placed coat can be beneficial. But you do need to remember to tone down the cries of "Yes, yes, oh yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." That goes down less well.

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by naughtyannie

I find a discreetly placed coat can be beneficial. But you do need to remember to tone down the cries of "Yes, yes, oh yes, I'm cumming, I'm cumming." That goes down less well.

oh, so NOW you tell me. where were you last week when i could have used that advice?

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Short Arse Brit
Quote by naughtyannie

Coats in the UK are always beneficial this time of year...Any movement seen under said coat in that region likely people will just assume you have cooties Especially if your heading towards St Peters Hospital

Congrats to Lush that's Awsome..That you got into mainstream media I mean not that Annie has cooties
The Duchess of Tart

Please check out my new story, co-written with the amazing Wilful.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/straight-sex/long-time-coming.aspx

And my latest poem, The Temptation.

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/erotic-poems/the-temptation.aspx