Login

Logging in problems?

last reply
47 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
Thank you so much for this thread. I thought I'd upset someone and got myself booted.

I'm also a Yahoo mail user. I had to reset my password twice, and the reset message was in my spam, but I found it. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
If we had to reset out password...can we go back and reset our original pass?word
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by HARDNTX
If we had to reset out password...can we go back and reset our original pass?word

Yes you can use the same password.
0 likes
I did just that, - reset with my original password and all was well. Surprised to find it affected everybody, thought it was just a blip on my computer.
Daddy's baby girl
0 likes
What can someone do if their original email address is no longer active?
If it is for them to send a message through "Contact Us", about how long would it take, maybe, to get a response?

Thanks for all your help.
Lush is home.

Hidden
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by Hidden_Desires
What can someone do if their original email address is no longer active?
If it is for them to send a message through "Contact Us", about how long would it take, maybe, to get a response?

Thanks for all your help.
Lush is home.

Hidden

You can send me a PM direct to get this resolved.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
forgotten email

Gav - I have someone who can no longer log into the email address they used to register lush. is there a way you can help them with resetting password or geting back into lush?
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gav

sent you a pm gav
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had the same problem earlier today... I reset my password and everything worked fine...
Code Monkey
0 likes
Quote by apptobebad
forgotten email

Gav - I have someone who can no longer log into the email address they used to register lush. is there a way you can help them with resetting password or geting back into lush?

Send me a PM to get this reset manually pls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by gav
Please use the Password Reset page.

For those of you unfortunately using emails you might have to use the contact us page to reset. Yahoo hates us, they never accept email from our domain.

I added lush to my address book when I first signed up. My loves you.

0 likes
I'm unable to log into my premium account Sensually_Seductive I can't remember my email id fit it please help
Me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When I originally went to reset my password, the reset mentioned to provide email address or username. I provided my email address and received no notification to my Yahoo account. I then tried my Lush user name and received the reset link immediately.
Site administrator
0 likes
Quote by SensuallySeductive
I'm unable to log into my premium account Sensually_Seductive I can't remember my email id fit it please help
Me

Send Gav a pm if you haven't already done so.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hope SOMEONE can help.....The wife and I have been trying for over a week to get help resetting her password and cannot get a response from admin. Got help with mine but for some reason she is getting no response.
We have forgotten what e-mail we used when setting up her account, because likely it wouldn't allow us both to use the same one as mine (not sure of that but suspect that was the case)
We have entered every e-mail address that we have in the password reset box and have gotten no update e-mail in any of them.

Checked spam, nothing. Maybe we used an account that we no longer have, not sure but the concern is that admin won't respond to help advise on the next step. Surely we're not alone...? Have our passwords written down but did not log the e-mail we entered.

Any suggestions or help are greatly appreciated. She's stressed out over this.

DJ
Princess Blondie
0 likes
Quote by gav

I sent u a message. smile
†Jinxy Approved†