Is alien sex allowed?

last reply
38 replies
6.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So, since I'm on my last warning, I'd better ask this question first before posting LOL

Beastiality is not allowed, but there is no mention about aliens. Do they come under the heading?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
I sure hope so!

Doesn't answer the question.
Matriarch
0 likes
They'd be part of the whole supernatural genre I'd say.

Perhaps send the story to one of your favourite moderators before submitting it to make sure.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Perhaps send the story to one of your favourite moderators before submitting it to make sure.

lets just say that's not an option LOL

I'm actually rather surprised that no Mod has stepped in with an answer so far....
Matriarch
0 likes
I own the site. Send it to me if you like. If it contains elements like "the dog-like alien turned me over on all fours" then it is not suitable for this site.

Our mods are not the villains in the piece here, 2 of the 3 stories you submitted contained underage characters.
Removalist
0 likes

Make no mistake, I am not a mod and I'm not even a published author on this site, but at some point common sense must take over. Beastiality is not allowed. Aliens are not beasts, animals or scientifically proven to be real thusly they are mythical creatures like vampires - which are allowed. However, if you've written a story in the context or aire of beastiality and labeled the creature(s) "alien" it would be rejected on the same principal. Educate yourself; this site is wonderful and complete with a "search" ability for not only members but also stories. You can search the stories for "alien" and find suitable examples of accepted alien stories. You can also use the "HELP" tab to locate one of the moderators, since you don't have a favorite. smile
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
In other words, Klingons or little grey men are go, 6 legged telepathic dogs are not. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by nicola

Our mods are not the villains in the piece here, 2 of the 3 stories you submitted contained underage characters.

I didn't say they were, and one of the stories got picked up (amongst other reasons) because one of the characters may have exposed herself to a character who may have been of dubious age. I wrote the thing and even I don't know the girls age...LOL But anyway, thats water under the bridge....

What the hell, might as post it and be dammned LOL.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by TopThis

Make no mistake, I am not a mod and I'm not even a published author on this site, but at some point common sense must take over. Beastiality is not allowed. Aliens are not beasts, animals or scientifically proven to be real thusly they are mythical creatures like vampires - which are allowed. However, if you've written a story in the context or aire of beastiality and labeled the creature(s) "alien" it would be rejected on the same principal. Educate yourself; this site is wonderful and complete with a "search" ability for not only members but also stories. You can search the stories for "alien" and find suitable examples of accepted alien stories. You can also use the "HELP" tab to locate one of the moderators, since you don't have a favorite. smile

Thank you
Lurker
0 likes
If you have watched the "History Channel" this month, they have a whole section on "Aliens seeding humankind" as if we are some kind of Biology project for some Alien in another Galaxy. Mythology being implied that the gods were aliens and enjoyed having sex with human woman( as I Do). Maybe it is why I say "god" everytime I am close to cumming..

my god, my god, my god, O god...
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by lfrancis
If you have watched the "History Channel" this month, they have a whole section on "Aliens seeding humankind" as if we are some kind of Biology project for some Alien in another Galaxy. Mythology being implied that the gods were aliens and enjoyed having sex with human woman( as I Do). Maybe it is why I say "god" everytime I am close to cumming..

my god, my god, my god, O god...

You may enjoy this thread!

http://www.lushstories.com/forum/yaf_postst14314_Whacky-Evolution-theory-vs-whacky-Creationist-theory-vs-whacky-3rd-theory.aspx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As long as they are consenting, adult aliens then non-violent sex with them would be fine.

I was going to write a story along the lines of Romeo & Juliet using 'Predators' and 'Aliens'. I got as far as the balcony scene and then I realised that their reproductive organs would be totally incompatible.

"But soft! What light from yonder air-lock breaks ?"
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

You are next in line, for the spankings! And hair pullings...and other assorted gifts of teh holiday spirits.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
As it turned out, the story was rejected for being too long (!?!), so that sorts that.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Irene
As it turned out, the story was rejected for being too long (!?!), so that sorts that.

you are allowed to break it up into chapters, you know. that's my suggestion.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I did read that bit.

I see that one of my stories has become invisible, Dark Tails: Mick, as it's not up on the main page nor visible on profile. I take it someone complained? LOL.

It seems I am becomeing a troublemaker. Looks like time to stop with the stories.
Matriarch
0 likes
How long was it?

Anything over 10,000 words is rather a chore to read unless it's exceptionally well written.

I'd ask for stories longer than that to be broken into Chapters.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale
Quote by Dancing_Doll

You are next in line, for the spankings! And hair pullings...and other assorted gifts of teh holiday spirits.

Who, me?

I'm just trying to get "the truth" out there!

PS. Thanks for the spanking suggestion, but tis the season, and I have already gone to the mothership for anal probing and alien insemination. 2011 is a big year for hybrid colonization...
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Piquet
As long as they are consenting, adult aliens then non-violent sex with them would be fine.

I was going to write a story along the lines of Romeo & Juliet using 'Predators' and 'Aliens'. I got as far as the balcony scene and then I realised that their reproductive organs would be totally incompatible.

The alien could totally impregnate a predator with one of those face hugger things. It's not what we would consider traditionally romantic but it's the way they get down.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Irene
I did read that bit.

I see that one of my stories has become invisible, Dark Tails: Mick, as it's not up on the main page nor visible on profile. I take it someone complained? LOL.

It seems I am becomeing a troublemaker. Looks like time to stop with the stories.

Have you clicked on Account >> My Stories in the header bar? All your stories will be in there, and listed as to whether they have been rejected or not.

If you have one story already published on site today, the next one which has been accepted will appear tomorrow. We have a 1 story per author rule here to prevent story flooding. You would have been sent a message saying the story was approved, and when it will appear on site.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Quote by Piquet

The alien could totally impregnate a predator with one of those face hugger things. It's not what we would consider traditionally romantic but it's the way they get down.

Just cause YOU don't find it romantic, doesn't mean it's not. i think it's totally sweet...cept for the part where it erupts from the tummy - but you know what they say - You always hurt the one you love. smile

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I'm not sure. It's not listed on my profile with my other pieces, yet the story submission page says its accepted and published yet I couldn't find it. Somewhat amusingly, the only reason I knew it was up was because someone made a comment on it, and I can link to it from my e-mail....

Maybee I should re-name myself as 'troublemaker' LOL

Edit: Though I don't seem to be able to include the link on a forum post.

Edit2: You can find it through the sites search function, yet it does not appear on the 'latest'page of the 'anal' catagorie. Strange....
Lurker
0 likes

ALIENS FUCK YER!
Matriarch
0 likes
As I suspected:

Lurker
0 likes
LOL! Thanks Nicola, we haven't seen her for some time. Glad to see she's still up to her usual tricks. Sounds dirty, doesn't it?