Login

I liked new changes made by lush

last reply
24 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
Lush home page has now become more professional and all the other changes are cool.
Matriarch
Thanks for the feedback.

We are still playing with the design.

I think the membership numbers should actually come first, and maybe the whole 2 lines in bold, or more prominent. The metrics don't stand out currently, the page is very text heavy due to the nature of the content, so they need to be differentiated somehow.
Active Ink Slinger
Going straight to the log in place is better, and I like the stats at the top of the homepage.
Lurker
Quote by nicola
Thanks for the feedback.

We are still playing with the design.

I think the membership numbers should actually come first, and maybe the whole 2 lines in bold, or more prominent. The metrics don't stand out currently, the page is very text heavy due to the nature of the content, so they need to be differentiated somehow.

I must say that lush should really remove all the explicit avatars.
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
Quote by Rhythmic

I must say that lush should really remove all the explicit avatars.

Explicit avatars are a direct violation of site policy...and are removed on sight.

Feel free to report any that you may come across...provided they violate site rules.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Gingerbread Lover
Gav! I effing LOVE the new categorisation of our stories on our stories list! Thank you SO much!

It will be so much easier for readers to find their favourite categories in our work now. WOOOOOO! You're effing AWESOME!

Edit: I didn't know I had that many poems!

Ut incepit fidelis, sic permanet.

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Code Monkey
For those of you who want to revert back to the original view, simply uncheck this option on your settings page:

My Stories List [ ] Show my stories broken down by category
Scarlet Seductress
Quote by gav
For those of you who want to revert back to the original view, simply uncheck this option on your settings page:

Cool

How are they arranged in each sub-category?
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by Shylass

Edit: I didn't know I had that many poems!

Me too I'm sort of scared now...

Thanks Gavla!
Cheeky Chick
Quote by gav

I really like this idea. Thanks for all the new additions.
Gingerbread Lover
The best bit is, I can still arrange them the way that I want to under "My Stories", so the ones I want are at the top on my profile page, or at the top of each category. Ace!

********************************CLICK THE BANNERS TO BUY THESE WILLY-STIFFENING BOOKS!********************************
Lurker
Tons of awesome sauce smile

Love it. Thanks for putting in all this work gav
Clever Gem
Ahhh Just noticed this drop down menu!! Very convenient!! Love it!

Classified
Why do I not have a blue smiley face prompt?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Clever Gem
Quote by Frank

Why do I not have a blue smiley face prompt?

Quote by crazydiamond
Ahhh Just noticed this drop down menu!! Very convenient!! Love it!

I'm finding it a bit flaky, though. Doesn't seem to want to let me be "Visible to all", just "Visible to friends".

Otherwise, mostly liking the updates. Some useful features here.
Active Ink Slinger
Quote by seeker4

I'm finding it a bit flaky, though. Doesn't seem to want to let me be "Visible to all", just "Visible to friends".

Otherwise, mostly liking the updates. Some useful features here.

It should be working properly now biggrin
Quote by racking

It should be working properly now biggrin

That's got it. Thanks.
Prolific Writer
I love all the new changes. I love how the stories are categorized. A lot of my stories are now getting read more.

I think the site looks great.

Thanks to all involved with the changes.
Lurker
Quote by Mysteria27
A lot of my stories are now getting read more.

Detention Seeker
Lush just get's better and better your similar to the listening bank, ( sperm not included! ) Never a bad change always a good since I joined! Lush goes forward and never back that's why I keep coming back.
Gingerbread Lover
I effing LOVE the opt-out of mass messages! THANK YOU!

Mazztastic
Quote by Shylass
I effing LOVE the opt-out of mass messages! THANK YOU!

Ooooh, I didn't know about this one!!! Is it in settings? (I like the sound of it too!)

EDIT: found it!! That's WAY cool!

Thanks Gav!!
Gingerbread Lover
Quote by Mazza

Ooooh, I didn't know about this one!!! Is it in settings? (I like the sound of it too!)

EDIT: found it!! That's WAY cool!

Thanks Gav!!

Yep indeedy! For anybody else struggling, it's under General in Settings and Privacy. Wooooo!