Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do we like the new header navigation?

last reply
21 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
We were doubling up a lot on the front page, it is much cleaner now.

Good work Gav
Lurker
0 likes
I really like it, once I was over the initial surprise.

Thanks Gav!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am tickled pink with it but it caught me by surprise...Thanks Tech God Gav.ol6PPIU2ItWYAI0b

Behind every strong soldier there is even a stronger woman who raised him " Proud Army Mom"
Matriarch
0 likes
I know, I went to click the forum button earlier and ended up with a random story. Where have all the buttons gone I thought!

It would be good to have the random story, authors and submit story as graphics perhaps, clean up the entire LHS so it's mostly just the category navigation.

Where's a designer when you need one?
Lurker
0 likes
It's great smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was wondering why I couldn't get the "Home Page" to load up
for a while. I think it's great!

Code Monkey
0 likes
Thanks, I think the navigation works much better now.

Once it is beded down I shall move it across to the forum too.

I have had some people ask where the Logout button has gone. It is the last menu item on the Account navigation tab.
Lurker
0 likes
Nice job love the cleaner look.
Lurker
0 likes
looks good ^_^ had to get used to it, but it is a better system
Matriarch
0 likes
Do the letters look crisp and clean to everyone?
Lurker
0 likes
One word -- Elegant!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
It looks really good, but I think the Random Story button should be easily accessible for those readers that don't have a lot of time to search, IMHO.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by roccotool
It looks really good, but I think the Random Story button should be easily accessible for those readers that don't have a lot of time to search, IMHO.

It's a big button on the front page, would you like it bigger?
Lurker
0 likes
I just noticed that. I'm sorry. I'm so used to the usual layout.
Lurker
0 likes
ALL HAIL MONKEY.. pretty good gav me likey!!!

but i still don't like the fact that up to now i haven't find where you are!!! no fair seriously. but i still find doing this to you.you're one good monkey...
Lurker
0 likes
This is really great change! Letters looks fine to me..someone said that looks elegant, agree ...and nice thing is that Lushstories.com concept haven't been changed.
I love it! love suprises

Great job Gav
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I concur. Great job.
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Very clean... Excellent Gav!
Algol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love it! Exceptional job Gav. But the first few seconds I got on and didn't see the Login button I almost went berserk. Thought I was banned for a mysterious reason! Silly blonde me!
Lurker
0 likes
It's really great like everyone else has said