Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Congratulations to Lush on 30,000 stories published!

last reply
21 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Surely worthy of celebratory glass of bubbly

Code Monkey
0 likes
A big thank you to our moderating staff, past and present. This site wouldn’t exist in its current form without you.

I may not have read all of the 30,000 but my code has validated, parsed and formatted every single one.

Go team

Mazztastic
0 likes
Woop woop!!

No excuse to not be able to find something good to read amongst that lot then!!
Prolific Writer
0 likes

Congratulation's Lush.
Site administrator
0 likes
Yet another milestone for a totally awesome site smile.
Matriarch
0 likes
Thanks Liz!

I'd also like to thank our moderation staff, without whom, we'd not be where we are today.
Head Nurse
0 likes
that's a whole lot of stories smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations Lush! Now on to 40,000!
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
This is huge!

I'm proud of all of you guys and I'm so happy for the site.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Congratulations Lush, the Authors and the mods. Let's get another 30,000 out! ^_^
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Woo hoo and I'm so glad to be a part of it! Such a great family to join! Wishing for many more!

0 likes
I'm happy to contribute to that 30,000. I also wanna thank the moderators, and I'm still contributing stories. I hope people like them. Thanks to all that have read them.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by gav
... I may not have read all of the 30,000 but my code has validated, parsed and formatted every single one.

A euphemism for something?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
Fantastic! Go lush!
Gold hearted fun loving Aussie Angel
0 likes
Congratulations lush
Story Verifier
0 likes
Well done Lush and well done to all the authors...
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gav

I may not have read all of the 30,000 but my code has validated, parsed and formatted every single one.

Your code is so hot it's untrue.

Lush is awesome! I must have written about 0.1% of all the stories for which i am incerdibly proud! biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
What an awesome record - so many stories to delight and arouse us. Thanks to Lush for all they do to enrich our lives.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Thanks Liz!

I'd also like to thank our moderation staff, without whom, we'd not be where we are today.

And so say all of us for a fantastic job, well done. Xxxxx
Lurker
0 likes
Let me thank Nicola, Gav, my fellow authors, and the moderators. 30,000 stories; YES and I'll see you all when we get to 100,000.