Login

Competition Top 10 Badge

last reply
69 replies
4.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
my badge came and went. kinda like menfolk do. i'm very sad.

Yeah... it was there for a moment... so I'm hoping it's because they are working on the counts for the number of times we've placed. I know I've made Top 10 a few times. I still say this is a great idea and will really help those of us who have only made Top 10 some well deserved recognition.
YAY!!!

I have three famous stories, 2 recommended reads and have come in the top ten in two competitions~ Come in and make yourself at home.

Yes my badge seems to have a temporary leave of absence as well! But I'm sure it will find it's way home soon (I put a locator beacon on all my badges so they know their way home eventually! LOL) Maybe it's visiting other badges someplace else...
Can everyone stop messaging me and posting about this bug please! lol.

I messaged Gav last week about it. He's snowed under and will get to it when he can. I should have posted earlier in here, but I've been very busy too.

A note - all members placed in the Top 10, whether they have a runner-up or winner badge, should also get the Top 10 badge (seeing they were in the Top 10!).

I manually gave around 140 members a "Competition Top 10 badge last week. Only 25 are showing. It looks like the manual allocation of them, didn't take, and only those automatically generated (when the competition had a Top 10 automatically created), are listed.

This will be fixed up shortly.
Quote by Master_Jonathan
Yes my badge seems to have a temporary leave of absence as well! But I'm sure it will find it's way home soon (I put a locator beacon on all my badges so they know their way home eventually! LOL) Maybe it's visiting other badges someplace else...

Your badge is having a threesome with two of my badges (Vocalist and Yearling). She will be home shortly. She seems to be having fun.
Quote by nicola

I messaged Gav last week about it. He's snowed under and will get to it when he can. I should have posted earlier in here, but I've been very busy too.

A note - all members placed in the Top 10, whether they have a runner-up or winner badge, should also get the Top 10 badge (seeing they were in the Top 10!).

I manually gave around 140 members a "Competition Top 10 badge last week. Only 25 are showing. It looks like the manual allocation of them, didn't take, and only those automatically generated (when the competition had a Top 10 automatically created), are listed.

This will be fixed up shortly.

Now that we know the problem is being addressed... we are all good. I think it was just the not knowing what was going on that was the biggest stress.
Quote by Verbal

Your badge is having a threesome with two of my badges (Vocalist and Yearling). She will be home shortly. She seems to be having fun.

Well Verbal as long as SOMEONE is having fun I guess it's all right! ;)
Quote by nicola

Huh. This is defined as a 'bug'. I think the first person who posted about it should get a Bug Slayer badge.

Or a shut-the-hell-up badge. Just putting it out there.

baaaadgessss...
My badge is back!!! Thank you again Nicola & Gav!!!