0 likes
Quote by jj01
So, so sorry!

hehehe
Classified
0 likes

Would synchronising the bugs help?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
While I am searching for a thread with a search button it keeps error_ing me.
Is it a bug?

jj, dream killer , what do you say? Is it possible that the Inspector Gadget badge is smiling at me?
Classified
0 likes
The whistle face doesn't always appear from posts.

Usually happens with this finger guy! :d/

There we go!

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
My notepads are disappearing. I usually have people's real names saved there but they are all gone. A bug or? And I couldn't not save all of them, it might happened to one or two, but all are gone, even a new ones.

Inspector Gadget Badge? No?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
like it : )
Torture the data long enough and they will confess to anything.
Classified
0 likes

Walt Disney
Mazztastic
0 likes

Probably not really a bug, but under the gallery tab, it says "sorty" instead of sort...

(I know... lame attempt to badge-azzle my page)

Lurker
0 likes
I posted a story a couple of days ago, or thereabouts, and it hasn't showed up on my profile. It shows up in the category in which I posted it, though.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

(I know... lame attempt to badge-azzle my page)

Lame!! Are you kidding me? Not lame at all, it's the best badge EVER! giggles I think every body wants Inspector Gadget Badge

I am fishing for this badge for a month or more now, posting in this thread more than in any other ;), beside that I was 'working' my ass off this morning for Mister Inspector himself (it would actually help if I knew what bug is, but that didn't stop me from trying) and did I get precious badge?! of course no. He is not giving it away easily at all

On top of all of this, I cannot see videos in any thread, for a few days now..

Lurker
0 likes
Since Halloween, there have been a lot of issues with the site. Chat windows that freeze. Getting booted from chat rooms when someone messages you that's not in the room.

One thing I noticed is that when I set my status to "Away" in the chat rooms, there is no away message response anymore. I used to be able to set an away response, but it doesn't give that, nor does it give the generic "i'm away and may not respond" response.
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Quote by Kinky_Becky
Since Halloween, there have been a lot of issues with the site. Chat windows that freeze. Getting booted from chat rooms when someone messages you that's not in the room.

One thing I noticed is that when I set my status to "Away" in the chat rooms, there is no away message response anymore. I used to be able to set an away response, but it doesn't give that, nor does it give the generic "i'm away and may not respond" response.

The "Away Message" issue in the chat rooms is fixed now. smile
Big-haired Bitch/Personality Hire
0 likes
Can't set my status to "away" in the chat rooms. I click it, but nothing happens. The little clock doesn't show up...and I'm still available.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Hi I tried uploading a pic to my gallery but it kept saying the file you chose is empty,is that anything to do with a bug?.
Lurker
0 likes
my forum signature has disapeared twice now, it was fine when i first loaded it a couple of months back, but recently it's been disappearing.

btw, i've recently changed it completely.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by MORPHUS99
my forum signature has disapeared twice now, it was fine when i first loaded it a couple of months back, but recently it's been disappearing.

btw, i've recently changed it completely.

It would have been removed, and accompanied by a message from admin, stating that you should keep it 500px x 150px or smaller, out of courtesy to people on mobiles / slow connections.

Your current one is 500px x 281px, almost twice the recommended max. It's also nearly half a mb in size. I'm glad I'm not viewing this page on a mobile with an expensive data plan.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by elitfromnorth
If I find myself being nice to people, does that count as a bug? Because it sure as hell isn't normal...

THIS bug is still here... jus sayin.
CurlyFries
0 likes
I only leave my blogs up for a short period of time and delete them, because the clutter annoys me, and I like to leave my story whoring up for only a short time. However, all the blogs I've deleted still show as "ghost" blogs if you look at my page.
Lurker
0 likes
I've noticed, and I'm sure I'm no the only one who has, that when you get a long comment on your story, say more than four lines, it shows up as gobbledygook on the Timeline. It's not really all that bad because I always click on the story to view the comment in situ, but thought I might just bring this to attention, in case it's a bug and something can be done about it.