Awesome Award 6/28/18: Gav

last reply
37 replies
3.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Just a Girl in the World
0 likes
Congratulations! Thank you for making this site top-notch and easy to navigate. Thanks for everything you do.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congrats, Gav!

...and we've washed your car for you. It's parked out front of Lushstories Headquarters.

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Actually love this man. Gav, you're a legend
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congrats Gav, you do amazing work! We're having a celebratory bonfire later.
Code Monkey
0 likes
I truly am blown away by your kind words here, thank you everyone.

It has been a real honour to be part of this site, from its inception to now. From its humble beginings when Nicola and I first had our lunchtime meetings in Sydney to where we are today. What a ride.

Special mention goes out to the mother of all awesome, Sprite. She has cemented herself in Lush folklore, a true superstar. A big shoutout goes to all our moderators who keep the site running and keeps all these perverts in check.

Us nerds are busy planning on the next incarnation of the mobile site. Noll has generously put his hand up to help as well as She. Watch this space...
Matriarch
0 likes
Gav has created and maintained a site, which in a commercial environment, would be running 3+ times as many servers, an actual budget to work with, and a few people working alongside him.

One more?

All joking aside, things may take a lot longer than I'd like, but with a very demanding full-time career position, and a large family to support, it's astonishing that we're still here and growing the site in such a way.

He always humours my / our requests, and goes about his business in an understated and professional manner.

Without a doubt, without him at the code monkey helm, we would be nowhere near the site we are today.

A huge thank you to you Gav, for everything you have done over the last decade, and continue to do.
Unfuckwithable
0 likes
I totally missed this. Really well deserved . Gav.. Thank you!!
You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'