Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Awesome Award 11/29/18: Master_Jonathon.

last reply
49 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes

https://www.lushstories.com/Master_Jonathan

Ok, the final award of 2018. Went by fast, right?

Master Jonathon, or Mister J as i like to call him, joined Lush on March 3 of 2013. Since then he's written 402 stories! 35 of which are famous, one of which is legendary, and 13 of which have RRs and done 52 collaborations. I've been modding for... probably at least that long, and in all my dealings with Mister J, he's been nothing but delightfully polite and wonderful to work with. Not only that, but i'll get the occasional PM after asking a question or looking for advice from him answering or advising, and always very thoughtful. behind all that leather and the whips and the chains - well, i am assuming here, since the "Master" isn't just an affectation on his part, he really IS one - there is an incredibly thoughtful, polite, sweet and quite wonderful gentleman lurking. Really, I can't imagine Lush without him, so please, give it up for my very favorite Alaskan, Mister J.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Congratulations Jonathan! A longtime, loyal Lusher, prolific story writer with a long list of accomplishments and awards, and a really great guy.

A true Alaskan with a pet grizzly bear, Jonathan used to ride bull mooses in the Alaskan snow rodeo. He did the Iditarod with a sleigh pulled by beagles.

Seriously, congrats to one of the best persons on Lushstories, a fabulous writer.

Congrats Jonathon.

this couldn't go to a more wonderful person! MJ is the epitome of a gentleman and this award is well deserved! welcome to the gang?

Say. Her. Name.

To a nice guy and a good friend my sincere congratulations.

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Congratulations to one of the greatest guys I know here!!! He totally deserves this and is an amazing author and friend!! Plus he’s married to the sweetest lady ever!! So you know he’s sweet too haha ?

Honestly though he completely deserves this!!! ❤️❤️❤️
It's wonderful to see you getting the recognition, Jonathon. I'm quite pleased to see it happen. Best wishes Awesome chap.
I think a certain SugarBaby should get the credit for this. Just saying.

Congrats Dude!!! A nice bit of Lush World recognition that is so rightly deserved.

Congratula.... wait! What the hell is that abomination on Sprite's avatar??
Congratulations Master Jonathon.
Congrats my friend, well deserved.

I am incredibly honored and humbled by this award and to join such a wonderful group. I have been blessed (?) with an overactive imagination and too much time on my hands, which if not directed into something useful... well let's just say writing keeps me outta trouble! LOL!

Seriously though, I wish to thank everyone and thank Lush for being what it is - an amazing, wonderful place to call home!
Quote by Buz

He did the Iditarod with a sleigh pulled by beagles.

You mean Basset hounds, Buz?

Even a state the size of Alaska isn't big enough to hold so much awesomeness! Congratulations, MJ!
Congratulations Jonathan.

=d> =d>
Congratulations Jon. I've always known you're awesome.

No idea who the fuck you are Dude, but if Sprite says you're an awesome bloke then I'll gladly take her word for it.

Congrats - and I'll buy you a beer next time you're in town.

Ps Sprites new profile pic is fucking awesome.
Congratulations, nicely done.
So, does this make Jonathan the "Master of Awesome"!??!? Congratulations.

Quote by Beffer
What the hell is that abomination on Sprite's avatar??

But it's such a cute little abomination. I think it's going to end up in a story someday. I need a monster or three for my fantasy universe.
Hey hey Big Papa J ..awesome even ..ching ching congratulations ..bbq at your place, is it

'..May the Lord watch between you and me when we are absent from one another..' Gen31:49 😇

Congratulations MJ !! Always such a gentleman and this award is well deserved.

You should first read this Looky Here!!

and then this Free stuff

then say 'Hi'
Congratulations!
My Stories

No Ordinary Gal

Fucked and Taken

That Special Evening