Arrrr, Lush Doubloons Up For Grabs [won]

last reply
37 replies
3.5k views
6 watchers
78 likes

Quote by WannabeWordsmith

Haha. Almost worth extending the 200 word limit for that imaginative entry 🙂

Arrrgggh! Never did I like them blasted wordy-limits! Always runinin' me fun!

Ah, well. I may not get the treasure – but I'll bet I get the booty!

Avast!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Writius Eroticus

What's that in me spyglass? Why, it be Orgy Island! Lower the mainsail, it's time to expose this traitor and toss 'em overboard.

It appears the heat y'all applied to me crew was too much for Krystal and she made off to the bow chaser, booty in hand. The booty in question being Danny. We all gasped an' cheered as, cornered, they kissed. Then watched agog as they ground, groped, licked and plundered each other's parts while we drifted toward the island, rigging forgotten. There be masts aplenty from the men aboard, let me tell yer. And the deck slippery underfoot from all the ladies wantin' a taste.

After that rousin' performance, seemed almost a shame to pursue Krystal with the tip of me sword to the plank. But rules be rules.

Never one to shy away from exhibition, as the island loomed, she turned to face away from us an' we gawped as she gave a wave, stripped and charged off the end o' the board with a spring, pirouetting into the sea. Last I saw was her red hair streakin' behind her as she powered away, laughin' and whoopin'.

We drew up starboard an' disembarked, setting up camp on the beach for a few days' rest. Plenty of rum will be spilled, shanties will be sung, and after dark skulduggery will be had between crew members as we take time out from lootin' and moddin'. Won't be the same without Krystal, but in the backs of our minds, we somehow all know she'll find a way to swim ashore and smile, suck and fuck 'er way back into our hearts.

Even though only one sharp-eyed scallywag correctly identified the ringleader, that Bear disqualified hisself by bein' too wordy (says the wordiest bastard that sailed the seven seas, ha!). So, among some heartily entertainin' tales of sea-based shenanigans, for which I thank ye all, I do decree the winner to be........ KimmiBeGood.

Raise a mug of grog and sing a song with me to celebrate her victory. The doubloons will be in yer chest by nightfall.

Arrrrrrrrr.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 111 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 74 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 10 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Partner-in-Lust / Cummunist

Arrrr, beware Kimmi.

All these pirates will be lining up to get their hands on your full chest by nightfall.

Congrats!

Curiosity is one of those insatiable passions that grow by gratification.
Simple Scribbler

yes

How do you say "Woohoo" in pirate talk? smile

Thanks, Captain McWinky for the doubloons have made me day. worship :worship:

Sorry, Wordy Bear, and don't ye licker me in Rumps so ye can be dippin' in me treasure chest. Arrr!

Quote by KimmiBeGood

yes

How do you say "Woohoo" in pirate talk? smile

Thanks, Captain McWinky for the doubloons have made me day. worship :worship:

Sorry, Wordy Bear, and don't ye licker me in Rumps so ye can be dippin' in me treasure chest. Arrr!

Avast! I'nt be needing your poxy gold – 'cause I done pulled a Jack Sparrow on y'all!

Whilst ye were drinkin' and carousin' and carryin' on, I done swiped your entire ship – and ye'll be left here on this poxy Orgy Island wit' nothin' but rum, gold, likely lasses, and lascivious lads, and…

Oh fuck. I done did something REALLY stupid, didn't I?

AARRGGGGGHHHHH!

An incredibly talented, but modest Polar Bear, often mischievous, but never malicious!

Voyeur @ f/64

I am informed that Miss Pixel and Buttercup came out pussy purrfect in this salt-seeped throw down. Seeing no hard profit in pointing out the perp (so easily divined with ship rats help, being notoriously loose of tongue), they bet hard on Kimmi winning the pot 'o gold, for obvious reasons. The two Todds, having no shirt between them to loose, are now entirely starkers and Drunk Guy has new pants. Terrence, loyally backing back of bar, is now shivering in shame amongst the ruin of empty rum bottles, while the lady's enjoy a snog beneath the warm nuts. When the rest of the sorry punters pay down their losses, the girls should be fat with kitty treats for far longer than the orgy lasts.