Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Anyone else been contacted by gr ou pmv p . c om?

last reply
6 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi bigdog,

I just read your story 'How my Wife became Adulterous' and I would like to
offer to publish your stories.

We are a small publishing company in Montreal, Group MVP. We publish
(paperback) adult hardcore magazines, digests and erotic novels.

We publish digests with a word count of 2000 to 6000 per story; hetero,
group, bi (female), MILF, cheating/swinging, first timers, anal, (age
of majority) and gay (male), I think you get the picture. We offer $20 per
story and we currently have 4 types of digests: Gay (man on man only),
, Straight (some girl on girl is ok) and our new category; Cheating.

We are also publishing erotic novels (25,000 to MAX 40,000 words) and are
offering $150 per story. At this time, we only publish straight novels (some
girl on girl is ok) with NO or ped. and all characters must be 18+.
There should also be a good amount of hot sex as it is an erotic novel.

We pay by check which is mailed to you in a plain brown envelope along with
a complimentary copy of the novel or digest that your stories are in. You
will need to fill out an authorization form which gives us the rights to
publish your story but you always maintain the copyright to the story and
can republish it with whomever you want.

Feel free to go to our website www.groupspammers.com to look at some samples of
our of our digests and other publications. If you are interested in
publishing with us, let me know ( ) and I'll send the necessary forms along by
email.

Thank you for your time,
Kat

--
Group MVP
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never heard of them. Perhaps Lush can advise.

If it were me, I would either ignore it, or tread very warily
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello Authors,
I understand your apprehension and in any potential venture you should be careful. I just wanted to let you all know that, before you write us off as a scam you are welcome to take a look at our website, email me or even call with any questions. If you are interested, there are authorization forms and guidelines that you all get to read over carefully beforehand and nothing is ever collected off the internet (unless specifically directed to). All the stories that we get are emailed to us by the authors themselves.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Kat

--
Group MVP

Tel.:
Fax:
www.groupspam.com
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by kat_MVP
Hello Authors,
I understand your apprehension and in any potential venture you should be careful. I just wanted to let you all know that, before you write us off as a scam you are welcome to take a look at our website, email me or even call with any questions. If you are interested, there are authorization forms and guidelines that you all get to read over carefully beforehand and nothing is ever collected off the internet (unless specifically directed to). All the stories that we get are emailed to us by the authors themselves.
Thank you for your time and consideration,
Kat

--
Group MVP

Tel.:
Fax:
www.groupspam.com

A forum post would have saved you time rather than messaging every member individually.

Another Kat? Original too!
Matriarch
0 likes
Second post of the same spam today = banned. Buh bye. Hopefully he / she hasn't pm'd everybody again wasting their time. Damn I hate spammers.d0S1Xxo5fqPw7vI4
Lurker
0 likes
I heard from them about a year ago. They claimed that my works were what they were looking for and asked for permission to print. I almost went for it until I did some checking. They print those little magazines one sees in an adult book store, much like Penthouse Forum, only they are more like 'cheating wives' or some such thing. I read over their 'offer' and didn't think much of it. In essence they want to buy the right to your story for around twenty bucks as I read and understood it...not sure if that was Canadian twenty or U.S. Twenty either. (They are based in Canada.)

I declined. I post my stories for free and those were the ones they wanted in their magazine. Can't understand why some would buy a magazine of stories that they can obviously find on the 'net free.Jo7qbk0wR7qZBUVE

Anyway, as always, it is your right to do whatever you choose...however I refused.
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Curious2c
I heard from them about a year ago. They claimed that my works were what they were looking for and asked for permission to print. I almost went for it until I did some checking. They print those little magazines one sees in an adult book store, much like Penthouse Forum, only they are more like 'cheating wives' or some such thing. I read over their 'offer' and didn't think much of it. In essence they want to buy the right to your story for around twenty bucks as I read and understood it...not sure if that was Canadian twenty or U.S. Twenty either. (They are based in Canada.)

I declined. I post my stories for free and those were the ones they wanted in their magazine. Can't understand why some would buy a magazine of stories that they can obviously find on the 'net free.GEn3S5D4KO0d7z6d

Anyway, as always, it is your right to do whatever you choose...however I refused.

Thanks for the head's up C2c.