Announcing the Winners of our "Toy With Me" Stories Competition

last reply
46 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This was a tricky competition in terms of the theme, however the judges and I were really impressed by the creativeness shown by participants.

A special shout out to the winner, SITTING, who has been peppering the Top 10 Competition placings for a long time now.

Winner ($200 Store Credits): Lies Larceny and Lust, by SITTING
Second place ($125 Store Credits): Send in the Clone, by RejectReality
Third place: ($75 Store Credits): She Just Wants To Be, by Clum

A huge thank you to all who took part.

Rounding out the Top 10 were:

BARBIE: Life in the Dreamhouse, by Flytoomuch
Illusion, by Buz
Something For Everyone, by Jayne33
Executive Toy, by NaughtyAnnie
The Offer He Knew She Couldn't Refuse, by Rubylove
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen, by TheScheherezadeFeint
A New Use For An Old Toy, by Nymphwriter

A new competition will be announced shortly.

Cheers,

Nicola
Lurker
0 likes
congrats to the winners and all who entered!

congrats Clum. I read yours..so beautifully written.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations Sitting, RejectReality and Clum! Well done. And kudos to the rest of the top ten as well.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Congrats to all!!
? A True Story ?
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners! I'm so excited to be in the top ten, smile
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Massive Congratulations to the top three!!

I'm super happy that one of my favourite writers won!! Sitting writes the most amazing stories and I'm really pleased she won.

Also massive congratulations to Clum, another of my favourite writers. (Told you!!)

I haven't read RejectReality's work, but I'm sure it was really deserving of the 2nd place.

Lastly well done to my fellow authors in the top ten.

There are so many great writers on this site that I just don't know how the panel can judge these things!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to all the winners..
I would like to know on what basis LUSH team judges the competitions? If someone could tell me that would be very helpful for future competitions and improvements.
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and all of the other entrants!

All of the pieces I read were fantastic. This was another exceptional display of great writing, you should all be proud.

Sorry your story didn't make the top ten, Clare. I'm really proud of you for giving it a shot though. Love you.

Liz x
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
Congrats to all the winners..
I would like to know on what basis LUSH team judges the competitions? If someone could tell me that would be very helpful for future competitions and improvements.

I'm not a competition judge so cannot comment on specifics, but if I were...

- An interesting and original plot line
- An engaging story structure
- Three dimensional characters
- Style, tone and language
- Technical precision with grammar and punctuation
- The overall impression you got from the piece. Was it archetypal and predictable, or was it something that captured your attention from beginning to end? Was it written in a way that allowed you to immerse yourself into a scene? Was it an enjoyable read?

My
Matriarch
0 likes
Quote by Liz

- The overall impression you got from the piece. Was it archetypal and predictable, or was it something that captured your attention from beginning to end? Was it written in a way that allowed you to immerse yourself into a scene? Was it an enjoyable read?

My

That's pretty much it Liz

Add to that, sticking to the competition theme. Some stories had a few lines only about the toys for example, and read as if those lines were added as an afterthought.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to all the winners.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
Well, that was unexpected, to say the least.

Congratulations to the other winners, and thanks for the congrats from everyone else smile
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats, top ten!

(And to the top three, enjoy your prizes ;) x)
Story Verifier
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations to Sitting for winning the competition with a truly marvelous story. Great job everyone in the comp and thanks for entering.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you SO much everyone! smile I'm kinda over the moon! I gusss I should say NEVER GIVE UP! When I first joined I was so anxious to enter a competition to see if anyone rated my writing and this is like my Lush dream come true! I must go and have a strong cup of tea.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations everyone! Brilliant stories all.

Lurker
0 likes
Way to go! Congrats you three!

Emilia!!! that is awesome!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Add to that, sticking to the competition theme. Some stories had a few lines only about the toys for example, and read as if those lines were added as an afterthought.

Yeah, but I still got 3rd place. :P

Seriously, I'm totally chuffed with this. First story I've finished in a long time, and it's nice to know I can still do something right.

Well done, everyone. I look forward to competing with you again.

Now, what shall I buy...?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz

My

From my days as a judge I can say that's pretty much it!

I might add that Originality in treatment of the theme, (the current top-ten are an excellent example of this), a careful adherence to the Brief/Theme and an almost INDEFINEABLE 'Je Ne Sais Quois' that's impossible to quantify but you know it instantly when you see it... (again see ALL of the above).

Congratulations to EVERYONE who entered, the top-ten in particular and especially three worthy winners! For regular site members like myself to be allowed post alongside such talent is both humbling and rather thrilling!

XX Steph
Story Verifier
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners first, then all who made the top ten. You deserved it.

thanks, Liz, for the rules, and Nicola for the last. I'm afraid mine failed the last, but it wasn't intentional. I had to cut, and I cut wrong.

Maybe those rules should be added to the "Sticky" about competitions?
I am always a gentleman.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by SITTING
Thank you SO much everyone! smile I'm kinda over the moon! I gusss I should say NEVER GIVE UP! When I first joined I was so anxious to enter a competition to see if anyone rated my writing and this is like my Lush dream come true! I must go and have a strong cup of tea.

Nice going dude! You deserve it. You always have quality submissions in comps and you're finally recognized.
Lurker
0 likes
congrats to the winners smile
Lurker
0 likes
congrats to the winners smile