Login

Announcing the Winners of our "This is Hardcore" Stories Competition

last reply
38 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
I am delighted with the huge success of this competition. There were some fantastic entries, which really nailed the brief.

On a personal note, it was wonderful seeing some of the "old guard" writing and entering the competitions again, including DamonX, Smiler77 and Jaymal.

Congratulations to our Winners:

Winner ($200 Prize) - Little Perversions, by Dancing_Doll
Second Place ($125 Prize) - Neon Nights, by SITTING
Third Place ($75) - Laney Scoops the City, by Jaymal

Honourable mentions to these excellent stories, which made up the Top 10:

Skittles, by sprite
The Audition, by Buz
The Journey of Mrs. Small, by angieseroticpen
Politics, by Delphi
Sex Extreme, by BradLee
Insatiable, by DamonX
A Scarred Wonderland, by MadMartigan

A huge thank you to all who took part. I thoroughly enjoyed reading through the entries.

I will be in touch with the winners in the next day or so.

Cheers,

Nicola
Scarlet Seductress
That could not have been an easy competition to judge by any means. 'Hardcore' erotica is not everyones cup of tea, so I take my hat off to everyone on the judging panel and to all those who submitted a piece for consideration.

A big congratulations to Ash, Emelia, Jaymal, and everyone else who managed to place in the honorables. You did a fantastic job.

L x
A huge congratulations to the winners. The top three most definitely had top notch entires. Some deliciously filthy writing! biggrin

Congratulations to everyone that entered.
Raised on Blackroot
I did tell her.

No one stood a chance with the return of Babydoll.
Active Ink Slinger
Congratulations to all the winners and Honorable Mentions. And thank you to all who entered!
The Linebacker
Congratulations To Dancing_Doll, Sitting and Jaymal for the top 3 finishes.

There were so many great entries into this, Hardcore, one of my favorite categories. Reading the stories was awesome (yes, had me pitching a tent.). But I have to say, Dancing_Doll, as I told her previously, wrote the winner by far. 'Little Perversions' is now an official all-time Lush classic as declared by Buz. And a special salute to Sprite's 'Skittles.' And if you're afraid to know what's saluting, don't ask.

Congrats to the honorable mentions, whose stories all looked like winners too. I thought this comp was quite deep in quality, dipping well beyond the honorable mention list.

Cheeky Chick
Congratulations to all of you, I read many of them and they were all so very good. Well done.
Lurker
Quite IMPOSSIBLE to judge objectively at this level since QUALITY, Imagination and sublime skills are a given... The BEST short list in any Comp I've seen to date, each piece worthy of being a winner... A SHOWCASE of our best writers and writing. HARDCORE is a difficult genre to write well, it can play by-the-numbers... Here however, these writers, while adhering to brief, each add something specially unique... I am a GOOD writer. These are GREAT writers.

Of course, the nature of COMP means there has to be a winner (s) and who can argue with that top-three? That said, each of these are winners in my book. Incredible, inspiring talent.

xx SF
Wild at Heart
Nice job everyone. Congratulations Dancing_Doll, Sitting and Jaymal!

Sitting, you have become quite a force to be reckoned with. Well done!
Rainbow Warrior
Thunderous applause for all the winners and almost-winners! Some inspiring entries in this contest!
Velvet-Voiced Titillator
Congratulations to the top three. All exceptional writers and such great talent.
I'm not for everyone
Congratulations to the winners and honorable mentions. So many excellent stories were submitted. I enjoyed reading them all.
S.
Lurker
Well done all of the top 10, you didn't leave much chance for us mere mortals!

But seriously, some really great stuff :-)
Lurker
There were some truly brilliant entries in this comp. Huge congrats to the magnificent winners and everyone who entered!
Her Royal Spriteness
I told Doll she was going to win. She seriously had doubts. see, bitch? TOLD YOU SO! Congratulations to Jaymal and Sitting as well - and thank god I wasn't a judge. Honestly, there were about 5 or 6 of the top 10 i thought worthy of winning. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Chuckanator
I said she would win when she announced with Sprite that she was going to enter. That's just how good she is. Congrats Ashleigh. Well deserved. However, thanks to all that entered. There were several that entered I enjoyed reading; like Nymphwriter, Bethany, Buz, and Sprite to name a few.
Alpha Blonde
Wow, guys, thank you so much... I know a couple of you that I talked to leading up to (and just after) I posted my story know that I almost didn't submit this one. It definitely ate up crazy hours/weeks and I'd left it pretty late in the comp. By the time I submitted, I was so deep in the zone that I couldn't even tell if it was good or bad anymore. silly

Special thanks to Sprite for kicking my ass and making sure I fulfilled our 'call out' to enter the comp. This win does mean a lot. 'Hardcore' is near and dear to my heart as far as Lush categories go, and there were so many fantastic entries. The level of writing on this site is off the charts. Congrats to Emilia, Jake, everyone in the top ten and really - everyone that entered. You should all be very proud!
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Special thanks to Sprite for kicking my ass and making sure I fulfilled our 'call out' to enter the comp.

Doll's a whimp. All i had to do was give her 'the raised eyebrow' every time she slowed down.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Alpha Blonde
Quote by sprite

Doll's a whimp. All i had to do was give her 'the raised eyebrow' every time she slowed down.

I credit it more to the fangirling and pom-poms. You do make the best naked cheerleader. That high kick, though... You know i like it to hurt just a little.
Her Royal Spriteness
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I credit it more to the fangirling and pom-poms. You do make the best naked cheerleader. That high kick, though... You know i like it to hurt just a little.

shush. that video was supposed to be top secret.

Unicorn Wrangler
Quote by ChuckEPoo
I said she would win when she announced with Sprite that she was going to enter. That's just how good she is. Congrats Ashleigh. Well deserved. However, thanks to all that entered. There were several that entered I enjoyed reading; like Nymphwriter, Bethany, Buz, and Sprite to name a few.

Thank you for your kind words Chuck... especially since mine didn't even make top 10.

Congrats to the winner & the others in the top ten.
Devil's Advocate
Congratulations to the winners, and all those who dared to throw their hat in the ring with them. A bloody impressive field. This one was harder to pick than a broken nose. Thank goodness I wasn't judging this one.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Hyphen Whore
Thanks to y'all who read and voted! Congratulations to Ashleigh and Emilia for their top places and to everyone who was biting at our asses. To my shame I have to catch up on my contest reading, something I'll do soon. It's good to be back in the thick of things.
Sweet Epiphany: "Proud and Kinky" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/exhibitionism/-sweet-epiphany-.aspx
Mindfuck: Love and Payback - "Foolish" Competition Third Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/humor/-mindfuck-love-and-payback-.aspx
The Ghost of Fucks That Never Were - "Debauched" Competition Second Place: https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/-the-ghost-of-fucks-that-never-were-.aspx
Story Verifier
Congrats to Dancing Doll, Sitting and Jaymal. Your top places are thoroughly deserved.

I was overwhelmed to be even considered for a place among the top ten. There is such a wealth of talent here at Lush and my mention and my RR is a reflection on the standards they set and their inspiration to raise my game.
“When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.”
Nerdzilla
Whoops I thought I'd commented already! There were some damn good entries and I unfortunately didn't get to read all of them so thanks for the recommendations, Chuckepoo! I'll have to add them (and the winners with the top ten) to my reading queue. I got a chance to read 0curious's piece and thought it was great too. smile

Congrats to everyone on wonderful writing!
Raised on Blackroot
Seriously.

Emilia should really believe me now when I say she's become one of my top 3 favorites here. I think she's passed me by and left me in the dirt with her talent. The frequency she pumps out top notch pieces pisses me off.

I didn't even plan to write anything. Or really want to enter at all. I've wanted to give myself more time to dedicate to my stories rather than operate under a deadline. Never mind the fact that as I was writing this story, I thought it'd be way too fucking wonky for pretty much everyone on here and that it'd just read like a confusing hot mess. (plus low confidence lately lol)

Just glad my usual people liked it. And I even managed to finagle another follower out of it. So I guess it wasn't too bad.
Lurker
Well done to everyone who entered and congratulations to the winners and the top 10!