Announcing the Winners of our "The Ultimate Seduction" Story Competition

last reply
43 replies
3.5k views
3 watchers
32 likes
Simple Scribbler
2 likes

I wanted to give a shout-out to Stormdog too for seriously leaving his comfort zone to tackle the Incest Fantasy category. In my opinion, he produced a unique offering in that category. He's a Wordy McWordster too, so this word count was no doubt challenging for him. I love seeing an author stretch him/herself and he produced a very special story, imo. That's what these comps do though ... push us all. ❤

Bonnet Flaunter
1 like

Well done to Tam and WW and Kimmi (first podium spot - woo hoo!) on their outstanding stories. Plus the excellent Top 10 and all who entered. Great comp! Congratulations, everyone!!

0 likes

I enjoyed equally the top ten story and the also ran that I read. The generous prize money shows how much LS values its coterie of writing members.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Congratulations to the top three winners and thank you to all who participated. I am always impressed with the quality and variety of entries in the Competitions, and this one was outstanding as the idea of seduction encompasses so many forms. I enjoyed reading all of them.

Writius Eroticus
2 likes

It's traditional to buy naughty toys and things with Lush competition proceeds. I may do so (still browsing, hehe).

In the meantime, I used some of it to make a small donation to the Rainforest Trust for their latest campaign to buy a chunk of Indonesian forest that's under threat from poachers and developers. Any donation is currently matched 4x by a generous donor. Not sure how long that offer lasts, so if anybody wants to help make an impact on this beautiful planet to protect the habitat of endangered tigers, elephants and orangutans, not to mention the forest's huge carbon store, now's the time to chip in.

Thanks once more to Nicola for running these competitions that push and stretch authors to make this the best erotica writing site on the web. And congrats once more to everyone who entered and made it a memorable event with so many ace stories. You're all marvellous.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Congratulations to everyone who participated in the comp and an extra congrats to Tam and WW and Kimmi and the other top 10 highly worthy entries. I envy your abilities to write such wonderful tales.

Our Stories Hellcat - OUR LATEST TALE
Lovers-Tryst
Tantalizing-Pleasures
Taken
Craving-him
A-Naughty-Christmas
Always Yours Eye-am-yours
Stories of Lana and Evan Cornucopia, Morning Delights, Tropical Escape
Oceans of-Love, Visions of You, Dream a Little Dream, That Attraction
RR - Sci Fi - The Thief and The Stolen Heart

Gentleman Stranger
1 like

Quote by KimmiBeGood
I wanted to give a shout-out to Stormdog

Thanks, Kimmi - and honored as I was to finish in the top ten among so many other talented authors, my favorite thing about this comp was seeing you make the podium! You wrote a great story, as you so often do, and it was fun to see you get the recognition.

Tam and WW, huge congrats too - I knew when I read a number of these stories that this was going to be a tough competition, so seriously, congratulations to all who made the top ten and really to all who made the effort to enter. Putting yourself out there in a story competition and giving it your top effort is not an easy thing - but Lush is the real winner, which is good for all of us.

Smut-slinging slut
0 likes

Excellent works by everyone, but especially the top tiers! Congratulations everyone.

Am I a good witch, or a bad witch? History will decide
Wouldn't you rather have a nice cup of tea?
0 likes

Glad to have made the top 10. Thanks to everyone who read and commented on my story. There were a lot of great stories in this competition that I enjoyed reading.

Don't believe everything that you read.

Rainbow in the Dark
0 likes

Quote by WannabeWordsmith
It's traditional to buy naughty toys and things with Lush competition proceeds. I may do so (still browsing, hehe).

I highly recommend the Lovense Gush. Got mine yesterday. It's going to be a very useful writing tool 🤭

Punked competition entry: Punk’s Undead

A very naughty Catholic schoolgirl: Emma (Part 1) (RR) | (Part 2)

Horror: Women Of Dark Desires(RR), Doll Parts (EP), Lo! Baphomet! A Queer Erotic Horror (OS)

A cheeky little micro: Go Fuck Yourself!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

And then you can join my private group Lovense Lounge. A safe place for Lovense toy owners!

Writius Eroticus
0 likes

Quote by StarBelliedBoy
I highly recommend the Lovense Gush

Noted. What a great product name!

Oooh, look, Lovense are having another sale today exactly the same as yesterday's.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 109 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 72 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

0 likes

Quote by WannabeWordsmith

Quote by StarBelliedBoy
I highly recommend the Lovense Gush

Noted. What a great product name!

Oooh, look, Lovense are having another sale today exactly the same as yesterday's.

I mean, they always have the same sale on, but if you want to pay more than full price they also sell on Lovehoney!