Announcing the Winners of our "Sizzling Summer Sex" Competition

last reply
28 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
It was universally agreed across our competition judging panelists, that this was the hardest competition to date, to judge.

Putting together the Top 10 was difficult enough, and we had to be extra tough on some which didn't quite fit the brief. Some wonderfully written entries didn't even make the cut, which is testimony to the quality of writers we have here amongst our membership.

By the narrowest of margins, taking out the 1st Place prize, is an author who's only been on the site for a few months. Congratulations to Jaded Buddha for his excellent story, "The Space Between".

Coming in 2nd Place with a wonderful piece of writing, is browncoffee, who always posts stories of the highest calibre.

Great to see you on the podium finally Martin. Well done to TheTravellingMan!

1st Place: The Space Between, by jaded_buddha
2nd Place: Midsummer Nights, by browncoffee
3rd Place: The Petite Girl from the Big City, by TheTravellingMan

Making up the Top 10, are these great stories. I highly recommend adding them all to your reading lists, if you haven't read them already:

Poolside Plaything, by WannabeWordsmith
Summer Succor, by RumpleForeskin
Crazy From The Heat, by Gil_Renard
A Failure to Communicate, by wyliecoyote
Hooters, by RejectReality
The Kitten, The Pup, and the Aegean Sea, by Green_Man
A Different Kind of Summer, by Shadowforce1

A big thank you to everyone who took part in this competition, and to our judging panel, who took the time to read, critique and vote on each of the entries.

To the winners, I'll be in touch shortly regarding your prizes.

A new competition will be up soon!

Cheers,

Nicola
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
This competition was insane. The level of writing was outstanding, just so damn good!

Huge congratulations to Jaded_Buddha, BrownCoffee, and TheTravellingMan on taking the podium places, and to everyone else who rounded up the top 10. You guys wrote some ridiculously hot stuff.

Story Verifier
0 likes
Fantastic news! A huge congrats to the incredible top 3 and our amazing runners up. Tough competition entries!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A big high five to the winners. There were some seriously good stories out there this time.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Well done to the fantastic top 3, the fab top 10 and everyone who entered. This really was an amazing competition with a fine crop of stories.

Congrats everyone!
0 likes
I read almost all the stories and was really really impressed and I honestly did not expect to do so well. Thank you to everyone who read my story and to the judges and really huge congratulations to everyone who placed and entered.

Also, I knew jaded buddha before he was famous, just saying. smile
0 likes
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

These were such good stories. Congratulations to everyone who made the top ten and especially Jaded_Buddha, BrownCoffee, and TheTravelingMan!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners and the top ten. This was indeed an amazing competition and I am honored to be among such talent.
Devils Temptress
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners ..
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats all, especially Jaded_Buddha. That was a smokin’ good story.
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
A superb and well-deserved top three. Stoked for you all, especially jaded_buddha's story that absolutely rocked it. The level of storytelling on display was amazing, and I'm pleased I managed to read most of the top ten.

Congratulations to everyone and to the judges for the unenviable task of picking the top slots. Top stuff!

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 104 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 29 Editor's Picks, 70 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Primus Omnium
0 likes
This is a great wake-up for the competitors who were lucky enough to win and to be among the top ten. Well done to all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Wow, I’m floored! But grateful and very happy to be in such good company. Congrats to all the participants, and a big thanks to the judges for doing a very difficult job!

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public.” -Paulo Coelho

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by browncoffee
Also, I knew jaded buddha before he was famous, just saying. smile

And I knew browncoffee before I knew she was already famous. :)

“Writing is a socially acceptable form of getting naked in public.” -Paulo Coelho

0 likes
Just back from my hols and what a pleasant surprise to come back to! Considering the amazing entries, I am immensely honoured to be held in such high esteem - thank you very much.

(Edited because I might have had a few drinks on the plane home)
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congratulations everyone, outstanding talent and writing by all!!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Congrats to the top three, and to the top ten. This was a great comp.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
for the record, the talent was off the wall for this one - honestly, if you were a runner up, consider yourself as 4th place - they were all that good.

and congrats to one of our newer members, JB, for just coming and and nailing it with an incredible story, as well as the already famous Hannah for showing why she's famous, and Travelling Man for rounding out the top three with a scorcher of his own. kudo to all of you. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
As others have said, 'twas a very good field. The winners and runners up all deserve their awards. Congrats!
0 likes
Wow. I don't think I have ever triple posted before.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations to jaded_buddha, browncoffee, and The TravellingMan. Great stories for sure. And to all you honorable mentions rounding out the top ten.

Great competition!
Forum Kan-Guru
0 likes
Congrats to all those who made the top 10, big congrats to TheTravellingMan and browncoffee for making it onto the podium, and huge congrats to jaded_buddha for managing to finish on top of Hannah, which most of us can only fantasize about (I'm just talking about competitions here... honest...)

And well done to all who managed to get a story finished on the theme, within the deadline, which is more than I managed this time. Didn't even manage to read all the top entries... which I should get to now...
0 likes
WOW. I am honored, thank you for the Recommended Read first and foremost. Also for the honorable mention. JB that was a great story! Thanks again!
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to everyone, but especially the top three!!! Jaded_budda, I'm so happy for you!!! I knew that piece was truly magnificent. A true work of art!!

Congrats to Hannah, your writing can't be beat.

Congrats to Traveling Man!!

Congrats to the runners up as well!!

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Really well done to everyone. I've been a bit lax of late, but slowly making my way through the list! JB, loved your entry! Wait, does that sound rude? Can't say anything in this place