last reply
45 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Weaver of Words
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Way to go Emelia! How many comp top threes is that now? You have to be in the top of the top now of writers with multiple wins. Happy for you.

Liz and jaymal each have 5, naughtyannie, milik and you each have 4 and papergirl, abigailthornton, lupus, clum, tashtego, sprite and dancing doll each have 3.

Congratulations to all of the winners and honorable mentions!
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and notable contributors! It's comforting to know that I quite obviously had LOTS of company in having my socks knocked off by Verbal's winning entry!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congrats to everyone for a job well done.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners and runners up. Also, to everybody who participated.

Hugs,
Mysteria
xo

0 likes
Congrats, Verbal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! High Five Dude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Congratulations to Verbal, Emilia, and Varrick! Great job on those award winning stories. And congrats to the honorable mentions.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by adele

Liz and jaymal each have 5, naughtyannie, milik and you each have 4 and papergirl, abigailthornton, lupus, clum, tashtego, sprite and dancing doll each have 3.

Congratulations to all of the winners and honorable mentions!

Emelia is still number one in my book, she's been robbed a few times.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

sorry about that, but really, she's got nice shoes and they're in my size, so...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

God Empress of Lush
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners, and the runners-up. That's my bedtime reading sorted for the next week...

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Velvet-Voiced Titillator
0 likes
Congratulations all!!!

I was hoping for Emelia to win (even though I haven't managed to read them all and I, myself also entered, but her story was miles better), so I'm so glad she placed top three!!!
Lurker
0 likes
A huge congratulations to you all and well done to all those who entered the competition
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

Stop it man, you're making me blush! (But you're right, I have been robbed; it was around the time when Sprite was being Rapunzel and not wearing shoes so I couldn't get to her etc.)

Seriously though, thank you to everyone who read my story! I'm so honoured to even place and coming second is incredible. (No pun intended.)

Congrats to Verbal (who writes awesome comments, let alone stories) and Varrick and the rest of the top ten (Virgo! Burquette!) and everyone who entered and I SERIOUSLY need to catch up on my reading!
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations to the three winners and the runners up!

Damn fine story telling.

L x

0 likes
Congrats to the winners and runners-up! I love the comps, even if I don't always enter. Quality writing is what keeps this place alive and the comps are a part of encouraging that.
0 likes
Huge congratulations to the winners and runners-up. Also, a big thank you to everyone who took part - there were a lot of entries. Here's to the next competition being as successful
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
I knew the moment I read Verbal's story it was going to win. Awesomeness stands out. Now I must read the other two and be treated to some great writing. Congratulations to you all. It was an honor to serve on the field of battle with you all.