39 replies
4.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Jen
Amazing.

So many good entries in the top 15, it was a tough choice.

Huge congrats to Elliot, who not only gets his first podium place, but also his first EP. Nice to see you finally getting the recognition you so richly deserve

To the rest of the top tier, really well done. There was some really stiff competition and you should all be hugely proud of yourselves.

Thank you so very much ? You've always encouraged me and have given me fantastic advice since I've been here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's a big honor to be a part of Lush and the competition. I just wanted to congratulate every winner, runner up, and everyone who took the time to create.... This competition was so diverse and filled with amazing entries ?
Troublemaker
0 likes
Congrats to Liz, Elliot and Hannah and everyone in the Top Ten!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Well done to all of the winners and all those that took the time to create the wonderful works of art we got to read here. And a special congrats to my special person, well done my dear.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners! It was good for me, too. Do you know where my pants are? You'll call me? Really?
A man in the house is worth two in the street- Mae West
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Wow! I am truly honoured. There were some amazing entries this time around and the competition was fierce.

Big shout out to Elliott on his first EP award - congrats man! And also Hannah whose poem was just super delicious. I take my hat off to all of the other runners up, too. Y'all are awesome.

Lurker
0 likes
It was a hoot to see so many writers taking a pen to the comp. Congratulations to the winners and those who gave their best efforts.
Empress of the Moon
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners, the runner-ups and those who took the time to write a poem and enter the contest. A great bunch of poems and poets.
[url]http://[/url]
Editor at large
0 likes
It was illuminating to see the large number of entries this poetry contest attracted -- and the general high standard.
Well done to everyone that entered and, of course, congratulations to those on the podium and the others looking up