Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Announcing the Winners of our "Back to Nature" Story Competition

last reply
39 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Congratulations to all the winners and everyone that entered the contest. Your all winners.
Click below to see

Congratulations to the winners and everyone who made the top 10. I should have liked to see Bethany and Simplicity up there as well. They both had great entries
Congrats to everyone who placed and entered you all rock
I'm still a little shocked, didn't expect that at all
So many amazing entries, I'm truly honoured.
This has not only made my day but my month and probably year.

Nicola and Rach, Buz and Mags ❤

And Milik Those two are always winners in my eyes
Here's to the top three!

And congrats to all of the top ten. With a huge field like that, being in the final group definitely means something.
Congratulations to the winners, to the runners up and to everyone who entered this very tough and very high-quality competition. You all made the judges really work for this one!

Well done to the over sixty authors who wrote such fabulous stories. As always, there were so many wonderful stories both within and outside the top ten. Special congratulations to my friends whose writing always inspires me. And to the 43 who commented on my story.

Congratulations to my fellow writers in the top ten, your stories were fabulous, a tribute to our craft. Wow, Tam Vanessa and Voltemand, you nailed it. I know what this means to you and am thrilled for you; so very well done, love your work.

Do check out my latest story:

Unleashed competition: Bull Shite, Bull Dykes, Bull Fights: That’s Your Everyday D/s Love Story. | Lush Stories

And my other stories, including 5 EPs, 22 RR's, and 15 competition top 10's including my pride competition winner: On Oxford Street, This Gay Girl Found Pride While Playing With Balls

Those of you who know me, know that i am rarely at a loss for words... this has left me speechless. Holy fuck!

Congrats to everyone who entered, and those who made the top 10 cut.

A special thanks to the judges for volunteering their valuable time to sift through 60+ amazing entries. (your pay-off checks are in the mail... )

A special special-thanks to Nicola for sponsoring these comps. She has birthed so many great writers! (your vagina just cringed... sorry, i meant "birthed" figuratively)

Party at my house!
Congratulations to all the winners of this competition. I had planned to enter this competition but because of a nasty illness I had never got around to completing my story. I plan to get the story finished and posted in the cumming months

For the past few months I’ve been using Instagram and been using the site to post my photography . Here’s the link to my profile 

https://www.instagram.com/farmerroger1/

My recommended read

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/love-poems/amongst-the-arabian-sands

here’s a link to my photography album in my media

https://www.lushstories.com/profile/farmerroger/media?album=2399646