last reply
26 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
Proud And Kinky Competition

Celebrate Pride Month by letting your kinky side out!

Competition Theme

Harnesses, leather suits, ball gags and furries have become a regular feature at many Pride events, with the LGBTQ community often champions of bringing sexual diversity into the mainstream.

For this competition, we are looking for stories which feature LGBTQ characters enjoying their kinks and fetishes.

Perhaps a gay couple spice things up with some bondage, a bisexual woman seeks a thrill from public sex, or a trans man discovers the joys of figging and spanking.

The combinations and possibilities are only limited by your imagination.

As an added challenge, we are limiting the word count to 2,500 words for this competition.

Prizes

Winner: $150
Second Place: $100
Third Place: $50

Dates and full details can be found here >>

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Oh my goodness, what a fun comp theme for this kinky bunch. I can't wait to read the entries! I suspect some will make me quiver and squeal while others have me raising eyebrows whispering, "I didn't know you could do that!

Best wishes to all who enter! Have fun!
"the Great God (snicker)" - James 'Bear' Llewellyn
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood
Oh my goodness, what a fun comp theme for this kinky bunch. I can't wait to read the entries! I suspect some will make me quiver and squeal while others have me raising eyebrows whispering, "I didn't know you could do that!

Best wishes to all who enter! Have fun!

Thanks to Nicola for another comp and thanks to Kimmi's micro, my head was already playing with some ideas.
Thanks to Tams, it's already been approved...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/gay-male/-cats-and-dogs-.aspx

Sorry, Kimmi, no spanking in this one.

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Once more in Love Poems - My Forever Beauty

My 2 previous submissions:

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.
Why not leave a comment too?

Charming as fuck
0 likes
Ooh, figging! We don't have enough figging stories here.

I remember years ago listening to sprite trying to explain it to someone who had never heard of it. That was an eye opener

Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by Jen
Ooh, figging! We don't have enough figging stories here.

Thinking of doing some personal research so that I can contribute to our figging library.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I thought I'd have to give this one a pass, but then I came up with something. I even have the title.

When is the site going to mention this on the opening page, as they usually do with contests? That's how many of us find out about them.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by kiteares

Thanks to Nicola for another comp and thanks to Kimmi's micro, my head was already playing with some ideas.
Thanks to Tams, it's already been approved...

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/gay-male/-cats-and-dogs-.aspx

Sorry, Kimmi, no spanking in this one.

Damn, you're lucky, Kite. And way to get the ball rolling with a great entry!

With my typical dumb luck, I just finished publishing a pride micro and a gay male story.
0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood

Damn, you're lucky, Kite. And way to get the ball rolling with a great entry!

With my typical dumb luck, I just finished publishing a pride micro and a gay male story.

Perhaps you could keep Sprite and Jen happy and have something including a figging tentacle monster?

Fun facts about figging:
It is thought to date back as far as Ancient Greece but as a punishment.
It used to the method used to make horses carry their tails high, until rightly banned in any decent country.
It was the Victorians (prudes that they were) that were mostly responsible for making it a 'known' kink, even though it is largely unknown.

So now I've done half your work for you...
A couple of Victorian maidens get kidnapped in the middle of tipping the velvet by tentacled space monsters. They escape by teaching the aliens about figging, using the ginger they have carved into the shape of butt plugs...

Now get to work or no for you!

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Please read and enjoy. If you really enjoyed a story someone has written; how about clicking on 'Like' and/or 'Favorite'.

Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by kiteares

Perhaps you could keep Sprite and Jen happy and have something including a figging tentacle monster?

Fun facts about figging:
It is thought to date back as far as Ancient Greece but as a punishment.
It used to the method used to make horses carry their tails high, until rightly banned in any decent country.
It was the Victorians (prudes that they were) that were mostly responsible for making it a 'known' kink, even though it is largely unknown.

So now I've done half your work for you...
A couple of Victorian maidens get kidnapped in the middle of tipping the velvet by tentacled space monsters. They escape by teaching the aliens about figging, using the ginger they have carved into the shape of butt plugs...

Now get to work or no for you!

I just Googled 'figging'
Charming as fuck
0 likes
Quote by clum

Thinking of doing some personal research so that I can contribute to our figging library.

Can you drink a can of bru at the same time, so it's literally triple ginger activity? Oh wait, quadruple!

A ginger, sitting gingerly on some ginger, drinking a ginger.

I've now written ginger so many times that it's starting to look wrong in my head.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Your lil threat worked, Kite. I've got my title and pic and story idea and I have four words written already:
Click
Drip
Click
Drip

And you will be sorry you bribed me to enter as my entry's gonna FIG your entry.

0 likes
Quote by KimmiBeGood

I just Googled 'figging'

I've got to admit, I wasn't far off when I 1st read a story about it

Quote by KimmiBeGood
Your lil threat worked, Kite. I've got my title and pic and story idea and I have four words written already:
Click
Drip
Click
Drip

Good girl (I'm great at the domly stuff ain't I? )
Now all you have to do is get it finished.

The title does make it sound like an interesting read, looking forward to it.

Quote by KimmiBeGood

And you will be sorry you bribed me to enter as my entry's gonna FIG your entry.

<snip pic>

Don't worry, I'm used that

Kite's Kinky Tales

My latest offering -

Both Love Poems

Pearls

As The New Year Dawns

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hey Lush, when are you going to announce this contest on the opening pages? There will be at least forty entries for this one, if not more.

By the way, I like the design with the red ball gag. It's very simple yet it captures one's attention.
0 likes
I really want to enter this one, but I don't have a story yet. Can you accept my substitute entry that goes over the word count and was published in January? It's got kink, it's got queer, and it's got repeat customers... or so I heard... allegedly. Take my contribution to the filth pile and happy pride.

On Edge
Indentured Grammar Fascist
0 likes
Where be all the figging stories?

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by tams_back_yay
Where be all the figging stories?

what the actual fuck have you been smoking? lol

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Chatterbox Blonde- Rumps Mystical Bartender
0 likes
Quote by sprite

what the actual fuck have you been smoking? lol

I don't know but I want some would do wonders for my creativity.
Whatever was posted is always meant in love and respect never to offend.
I'm also highly likely to have posted this from a phone so there may be typos or odd word changes, auto correct can be a pain.

I've been listening to my kinky pencil here's my current work

My current Competition entry is here
A Cure For Stagefright

I put a little banner in here, it might change. I'm still messing about with it.
Simple Scribbler
0 likes
Quote by Twisted_Skald

Michelle, your comp piece was super creative. I haven't read much primal play on here and loved it. To me, it's your best comp piece.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Twisted_Skald

I've never smoked anything that helped my creativity, but I've had some that would have hindered it. "Ah, this is the keyboard, right?" Anyway, the entries have been been pouring in for the last couple of days.
0 likes
I saw that there was a competition or something so I drank a glass of milk, stroked my pussy and wrote something filthy. I really need to hold off the lactose.

Filth-Kitten
Writius Eroticus
0 likes
I wasn't going to enter but had a burst of inspiration and decided to give "The Gift of Leather".

There are some superb entries in the comp and I urge anyone who hasn't checked them out to do so. Up until I submitted mine I'd only read 1. Now I've read all but a tiny handful, and I'll get to those as soon as I can.

There's still time to get your stories in and reach the requisite 10 votes before the deadline so if you're on the fence about entering, now's your chance.

Please browse my digital bookshelf. In this collection, you can find 103 full stories, 10 micro-stories, and 2 poems with the following features:

* 26 Editor's Picks, 70 Recommended Reads.
* 15 competition podium places, 9 other times in the top ten.
* 21 collaborations.
* A whole heap of often filthy, tense, hot sex.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WannabeWordsmith
if you're on the fence about entering, now's your chance.

Took WW's advice and, at the eleventh hour, tossed something off (er, as it were)... Despite the comp theme, there's no pegging, or figging, or gagging. In fact, it's pure bubblegum...

To read the story, click on the bubble below.
[Ahem, I said "on the bubble"...]

GrushaVashnadze's best stories:

Alison Goes to London (RR) - "love this... fun, and funny, and sexy" (sprite)

The Cursed Cunt (RR) - "holyyyyy sheeeiiit.... Your writing is fucking fantastic" (CarltonStJames)

A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (RR) - "Brilliantly done. Of course." (naughtyannie)

Snow White and the Seven Dildos (RR) - "Fuck. It's perfect.... honestly genius and so fucking well executed." (VioletVixen)

Metamorphoses (RR) - "so imaginative and entertaining" (saucymh)

And There Came Two Angels to Sodom - "What a deliciously worded story! So juicy, so raunchy" (el_henke)

Fuck-Talk (with VioletVixen) - "Jeez. I feel rendered wordless by how much clever fucking fun this is" (Jaymal)