last reply
342 replies
28.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by loud_bkr

Darn, I wanted to be Nicola's Stalker!!!

Too late, i already applied for the job and was accepted. that said, i don't think she gets the concept of stalker all that well - she says she's got a cage in the basement all ready for me...

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
oh, and i just wanted to point out that Dancing Doll's birthday is this month - typical! LOL

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Here are the Top 10 for January, for those that may need some pointers

Member: Uniques
submissivemom72 12,939
bostongirl 9,366
naughtyannie 9,153
schmuckatelli 8,955
kim 8,536
sprite 8,378
maria1408 8,249
cumgirl 7,894
jillinjulie 7,448
eniale 7,350
laradirtygirl 6,902

Damn I am not doing too well. I guess that PECKER on my page thing is not working out! I don't even know the Top 2. Am I out of the loop or what? maybe I am just looped. I think I'll contract with Sprite as my new PR person. HELP! I really need to improve my Attention Whorability!
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by sprite
oh, and i just wanted to point out that Dancing Doll's birthday is this month - typical! LOL

That's right! I think she planned the whole thing out making her birthday coincide with the contest. She's such a sneak! She has sneaky great legs too!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by sprite

It just means that I have to lay around in my birthday suit a lot this month... in front of a webcam or mirror while using a camera-phone.

Also, for the month of February only, I will be giving away my sexiest panties at the end of the month to the Lushie that has commented the most on my stories...and don't forget - you can comment on stories as many times as you'd like - I suggest daily comments to keep your bases covered.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love this thread!

I'll send out panties too!

And before you post some crack BUZ! Those will not be granny panties!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm Maybe my Dorkiness will help me win this
Click on my profile to see what's behind this door *Hint Dirty Stuff* *Wink*

Lurker
0 likes
lol ok using the traditional sense of the word 'whore' if I win I'll post a naked pic....

Have a look at my profile and see if that would be of interest...

lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

It just means that I have to lay around in my birthday suit a lot this month... in front of a webcam or mirror while using a camera-phone.

Also, for the month of February only, I will be giving away my sexiest panties at the end of the month to the Lushie that has commented the most on my stories...and don't forget - you can comment on stories as many times as you'd like - I suggest daily comments to keep your bases covered.

My birthday's this month too, does that mean I get a pair also? ... well, it was worth a shot! [-o<
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

Too late, i already applied for the job and was accepted. that said, i don't think she gets the concept of stalker all that well - she says she's got a cage in the basement all ready for me...

How come you get all the breaks????
God Empress of Lush
0 likes
OMG I'm number 3...

If I want to beat bostongirl, I'll have to stop looking at her profile myself through...is it worth it?

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well how fucked up is this! I am so angry! I don't even stand a chance now

None of my pictures are displaying properly (some are cut in half) and only the first sentence is showing in my bio and sometimes when I try to go there, it comes up with a 404 error.

Not happy

I guess I can only wish the others good luck because I don't seem to be having any! not if no-one can even view my page grrrrrrrrrr
Matriarch
0 likes
I see what you did there Fugs....here's a profile view for you from me. It's all working as it should. You might want to clear out your cache or cookies if you are genuinely having issues your end!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
I see what you did there Fugs....here's a profile view for you from me. It's all working as it should. You might want to clear out your cache or cookies if you are genuinely having issues your end!

Are you sure? ^ see, that picture is only half displayed, I would really appreciate Nic, or anyone else, if you could check again ... and again and again

Am I that obvious?, hmmmm have to change tactics. Sorry, I had to try something LOL, it's just no-one would be interested in seeing all my naked and unmasked pictures I have on display
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by JustJenni
lol ok using the traditional sense of the word 'whore' if I win I'll post a naked pic....

Have a look at my profile and see if that would be of interest...

lol

I would be very interested
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i would be interested too
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Fugs

no-one would be interested in seeing all my naked and unmasked pictures I have on display
I'd love to see your naked and unmasked pictures, I'm salivating right now, in fact.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by loud_bkr

Darn, I wanted to be Nicola's Stalker!!!

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Matriarch
0 likes
And people wonder why I maintain such strict levels of privacy and secrecy...

Luvitall is making early headway...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
Luvitall is making early headway...

Eeeewww Thanks for the link nic. I see (but don't understand) why she is so popular - she has a rather large group of pics of close ups, a half dozen of her sounding, and a couple of her figging
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Wooohooooo I'm 99th in line to be Nicola's Stalker........ I beat you Sprite!!

PS: Thanks Nicola for that revealing picture, it is now viewable on my profile!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I win this, which is the longest of longshots, I'll donate the $100 to the charity of Nic's choosing. Unless she chooses something like "Free vibrators for the poor".

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister
If I win this, which is the longest of longshots, I'll donate the $100 to the charity of Nic's choosing. Unless she chooses something like "Free vibrators for the poor".

I have viewed your profile 28 times since you posted this, I totally support your cause man!
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by lafayettemister

Why is that a dealbreaker? Think about that the next time you're driving through a low-income neighborhood. Some single unemployed homeless mom might be a lot less likely to throw that bottle at your SUV if she was able to get herself off just right that morning. I find it to be a worthy cause, and I'm not just saying that because I've been poor before. LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Why is that a dealbreaker? Think about that the next time you're driving through a low-income neighborhood. Some single unemployed homeless mom might be a lot less likely to throw that bottle at your SUV if she was able to get herself off just right that morning. I find it to be a worthy cause, and I'm not just saying that because I've been poor before. LOL

Ha, if the poor can afford a vibrator let her get off the old fashioned way and use her fingers! If she isn't sure how, I'd be willing to give free tutorials. You know, me being a giver and all that shit.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am not sleeping thru this contest...

"The Gods that smiled when you were born
are laughing now."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes the trick to these contests is to actually think "inside-the-box" ;)
"Sometimes you have to believe in someone else's belief in you before the belief in yourself kicks in" ~Les Brown
Lurker
0 likes
I think those of us with male genitalia have a better chance of making a hundred bucks by selling page views for a penny a piece. It would take ten thousand page views but I can do that in a month easy.
Lurker
0 likes
people dont like me sad so i lose