10 Year Lushstories.com Anniversary

last reply
39 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Site administrator
Quote by TrinityX
What a huge accomplishment for Nicola and Gav, congratulations! You've created such a unique, sexy, fun, and welcoming place that thousands call home. May Lush continue to grow and thrive for decades to come.

It had better be. I want Lush to be here when I reach my 30's and beyond that 40's.
Chat Moderator
Quote by simplyjohn

It had better be. I want Lush to be here when I reach my 30's and beyond that 40's.

Plus, it's the most stable employment you've ever had, so...I get that
Active Ink Slinger
10 FABULOUS YEARS!!! Thank you Nicola and friends. You all have truly helped me find myself in more ways than one (LOL)

Much Love,
Chelly (aka one of your old time writers with a new name)
Active Ink Slinger
Happy Birthday, Lush! Thou rocketh.
Lurker
Congrats Nicola and Gav and to all the mods and members! Hugs and kisses to my friends.

Lurker

Happy Birthday Lush. Thanks to Nicola and everyone involved over the 10 years

E xx
Dreamer
A huge thank you to all who keep this nut house going. Nicola and Gav great work. To all the mods who do such a great job thank you. I agree with so many others that this has become a second home to me and I love being here.smile

My bookshelf includes 227 stories, which include 76 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-three Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Wow, ten years already! Happy Birthday, Lush.

A huge thank you and congratulations to boss lady Nicola and boss man Gav! I am grateful for this site, not just for all the delightfully naughty reads, but the incredible friends I have made.

heart
The Creep
Congratulations on your 10 wonderful lush years, Nicola and Gav. Thank you so much for sharing a wonderful lush place to wander and get lost in this wonderland. You have saved me from going loco in my real world.

Also thank you so much to all the moderators for taking time reading all the stories and poems, approved for publishing and to all the writers who contributed wonderfully sensual and erotically naughty stories and poems for us to enjoy and have fun reading.

Congratulations and thank you so much.

God Empress of Lush
A genuine and heartfelt thank you to Nicola for setting this place up in the first place, and to Gav and all the mods for making it what it is - far and away the best sex story site on the net. I feel quite humble just to be part of it.

Here's to many more years of good filthy fun!

22 February 2024 - How about a quick plug for one of my filthiest recent stories? It's all in the title - Naked Pool Party Swingers | Lush Stories Please read, comment and maybe give it a ❤️ - or even a⭐ if you really enjoy it! Thank you! Annie xxx