Turn on

last reply
15 replies
1.4k views
1 watcher
2 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

What is something that turns you on but you can't tell anyone about it?

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Sucking cocks would be one. Being pegged by a good sized realistic dildo. Watching my GF being fucked by someone else.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Don’t think there’s much to hide. I mean I don’t introduce my weirder kinks during a dinner party but I’ll talk about any kink or desire I have to the right audience.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

A threesome with a mother and daughter, something i had been wanting for a while but have never had the opportunity. I have had a threesome and pretended they were mum and daughter but deep downni knew they werent. Mum would need to be in her 50 or 60's and daughter would have to be over 25 no funny business with anyone younger. Seems this will be my hope untip that one day i hope to get lucky.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Fantasizing about my wife getting fucked by another man

colin123
0 likes

I dont hide anything, seems to work for me.

colin123
0 likes

Quote by Seeker4

Cocks, particularly sucking them. I am bi but not out so can't really talk about those desires other than on here.

Come and say hello in my profile, be happy to chat.

colin123
0 likes

Quote by Gentlydoesit

Sucking cocks would be one. Being pegged by a good sized realistic dildo. Watching my GF being fucked by someone else.

😜

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Quote by welshstallion

A threesome with a mother and daughter, something i had been wanting for a while but have never had the opportunity. I have had a threesome and pretended they were mum and daughter but deep downni knew they werent. Mum would need to be in her 50 or 60's and daughter would have to be over 25 no funny business with anyone younger. Seems this will be my hope untip that one day i hope to get lucky.

That’s so hot. I’d love to have my wife’s sister and her daughter (55 & 29). Dumped so much cum thinking on them

colin123
0 likes

Quote by RowanThorn

Don’t think there’s much to hide. I mean I don’t introduce my weirder kinks during a dinner party but I’ll talk about any kink or desire I have to the right audience.

So true

colin123
0 likes

Crotchless panties 😜

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Being completely naked where one shouldn’t be.

colin123
0 likes

Quote by Gentlydoesit

😋

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My clit… zero - ten in seconds… smile

colin123
0 likes

Quote by rosebud2023

My clit… zero - ten in seconds… smile

Mmmmmmmmm