Just Megan Fox

last reply
32 replies
10.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Simply, post your favorite Megan Fox pics here.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes

That is a nice bike.
Lurker
0 likes
Here is an extremely recent pic of her. Personally, I think she looks great. =d>

Lurker
0 likes
Are you saying she has a big mouth?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by MistressMelli

That is a nice bike.

lol tara, cuz i am DEFINATELY looking at the bike and not trying to look up her shorts...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by adriana
Quote by MistressMelli

That is a nice bike.

lol tara, cuz i am DEFINATELY looking at the bike and not trying to look up her shorts...

Oh. Well, I was only admiring what she was admiring. now that you mention it....nice ass.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not pics but more of Megan

Well, I'm clearly not ugly.
Megan Fox

I need to behave in a way that will cause people to take me seriously.
Megan Fox

I have a mouth and I'm not afraid to use it.
Megan Fox

I really enjoy having sex, and that's offensive to some people. Women are the quickest to call other women sluts, which is sad. I haven't met a lot of men who've said, "You like having sex? What a dirty whore you are!". That's because they wish their wives or girlfriends would have more sex with them.
Megan Fox

I think people are born bisexual and the make subconscious choices based on the pressures of society. I have no question in my mind about being bisexual. But I'm also a hypocrite: I would never date a girl who is bisexual, because that means they also sleep with men, and men are so dirty that I'd never sleep with a girl who had slept with a man.
Megan Fox
Lurker
0 likes
LOL@Fish.
In her case the old adage "Better to keep your mouth shut and be thought dumb than to open it and remove all doubt" comes into play.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT SAID

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family. George Carlin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

i like her tattoos

“There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are messengers of overwhelming grief...and unspeakable love.” ~ Washington Irving

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It make you so vulnerable. It opens up your chest and it opens up your heart and it mean someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole set of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different than any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life... You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. The did something du mb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and your life isn't yours anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. Eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should just be friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. Its a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love." ~Neil Gaima
Lurker
0 likes
for Piquet:

Yeah, I don't know what it is about her, but the other day I found myself in the checkout line at my local supermarket clutching the latest issue of Australian Cosmo - with Megan Fox on the cover.

As the 'checkout chick' greeted us, my girlfriend Louise turned to me in a blaze of beautiful blond hair and said,

"You're not really going to waste your money on that trash are you?"

I just looked at her, shook my head dumbly, took one last longing glance at Megan, put the magazine back and paid for the groceries.

Please post all reflections and pics of the delectable Meg here for all to enjoy.
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I don't know what it is about her, but the other day I found myself in the checkout line at my local supermarket clutching the latest issue of Australian Cosmo - with Megan Fox on the cover.

As the 'checkout chick' greeted us, my girlfriend Louise turned to me in a blaze of beautiful blond hair and said,

"You're not really going to waste your money on that trash are you?"

I just looked at her, shook my head dumbly, took one last longing glance at Megan, put the magazine back and paid for the groceries.

Please post all reflections and pics of the delectable Meg here for all to enjoy.
Lurker
0 likes
I didn't want you to miss out on the good pics we have already!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Megan Fox makes me tingle in my special place.

In order to know virtue, you must first become acquainted with vice.
- Donatien Alphonse Francois de Sade

-------
En vis mann slår aldri en hund i klubben med en stokk, fordi hunden vil vende rundt og biter mannens ballene av.
Lurker
0 likes
Megan Fox.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hate her thumbs