3 watchers
26 likes

How should mens pubic region be.

174 votes remaining
Shaved. All smoothe (85 votes) 49%
Trimmed. Nice and tighty (120 votes) 69%
Left natural. All there (25 votes) 14%
1 like

Many men are, by design and/or nature, supposed to be hairy.

Living bi-cariously through Lush
1 like

All natural. I prefer both men and women that way.

My Dirty Talk competition entry: No-Dating Policy

I get dicked by a federal agent. My top-ten Noir competition entry: Dick Job

My alliteration-addled Free Sprit competition entry: Buff Bluff in Banff

Card catalog? Hard catalog! My library

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I’m keeping mine hairy come what may. Sometimes my wife trims my cock and ball fur for me and gets it nice and neat the way she likes!

Headbanging ape from cold North 🤘
1 like

I remain "natural" downstairs. My wife would probably be asking questions if I did otherwise. And, generally, I prefer all natural or trimmed. "Bare down there" just doesn't appeal for men or women.

Nothing new on here, but my entry in the latest comp on StoriesSpace took third place!

Read it here: Plus One

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I think if it's trimmed that's ok but shaved all the way is kind of sexy.

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I'm small so I keep my balls shaved and trim short above and yes it still looks small

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
0 likes

I think it depends. Natural is yuck, but a neatly trimmed region and smooth sack is okay. That said, smooth is definitely best. X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

Site administrator
1 like

There is no way I am taking a razor to my 24"! 😇

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If it is bushy, when you shave it she feels like she has a new man. After it grows out, she feels like she has a new man. Repeat the process for fun.

1 like

Quote by Guest
From experience, it's almost a must to trim adequately due to the practical focus on comfort. My girlfriend and I really got it on one night (It was our first encounter). Little was I concerned about what happens when a large object is placed in a small hole...then excited, stirred, swirled, thrusting from side to side, deep penetrating with twists and turns, for hours. Well, the consequence is not enjoyable. We suffered from pubic hair burns that kept us from even enjoying oral sex. However, it was erotic fun to shave each other with finesse. After applying tons of aloe gel for days we finally got back in the groove. We also used K Y gel just in case. Slow and steady wins the race...our race was all about returning to our marathon sessions of pure unadulterated prolonged deep penetration.

Wait, what? Pubic hair burns?! Maybe if someone shaved and then fucked when they had just stubble growing out?

I had some crazy wild, fucking-all-night-in-every-position-imaginable encounters in the late 80s, which was well before the shaving fad took off. My dick was sore after going at it for what seemed like hours, and so was her pussy. But pubic hair burns? No. If it’s a fully grown-out bush it’s pretty soft, so that’s not a thing.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

At least trimmed close and neat , hairless and smooth is better .

Rookie Scribe
0 likes

Might be strange but I like a hairy pussy but like smooth shaven cocks and balls.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Really? Is this a question that truly interests people?

puts the ‘ass’ in ‘class’.
2 likes

Quote by Icarus4

It interests me if I’m faced with picking short and curlies out of my teeth all night. Just saying. 😙X

‘The pious fable and the dirty story
Share in the total literary glory.’

W.H. Auden

0 likes

Quote by NishasWorld

It interests me if I’m faced with picking short and curlies out of my teeth all night. Just saying. 😙X

Most of that can be eliminated if your partner simply brushes beforehand. Having never had sex with anyone who was shaved down there, I know this well. Then again, I’ve always seen the occasional hair in the back of my throat as a tolerable occupational hazard.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

Clean, shaved and tidy... end of line.

Amateur Muse, Professional Lover
0 likes

Usually, I will tolerate it if my husband trims. However, I love it shaved, so smooth and sensitive for him... so much teasing can be done. I mean shaved front and back also.

This is my collection of muses and stories. Stories of note include:

Little Bird - A true story of submission and dominance set in Paris between an older couple and their younger lover.

Le Weekend - Six lives intertwined during one weekend create events that change their lives forever.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

We trimmed our guys not long after we began our friendship. They never considered it previously. Now they are trimmed short and look magnificent. Their balls are shaved completely.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Quote by Icarus4

no. not me actually.

I like the variety, the surprise unveiling the cock.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Look out for stubble! Stubble during oral is like licking sandpaper, so if you believe in shaving, you need to keep on top of it, especially if you want your balls licked! Myself I like trimmed pubes but still natural hair on both sexes! I do keep my own balls smooth because I like the way they feel that way. I never went back to hairy balls after my vasectomy 15 years ago!

Quantum Tease
1 like

Hubby had a hernia (not my fault!) some years back and was, of course, shaved in that area. Afterward, he (at my suggestion) trimmed a bit more... and a little bit more... so now is smooth.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Trimmed or smooth, I like very much

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I am usually shaved clean. Occasionally I'll grow a small 2x1 inch patch an inch above my base. I had my first manzilian in March and loved it! I never liked trying to shave near my starfish, so getting my browneye waxed was well received by my FWB when she went to rim me. So many women comment about "I hate hairy guys" and how they barely like giving oral to those dudes.

I like a little thin patch or landing strip above the clit on a woman. I remember eating chicks with big thick bush in the 80s. NO thanks!