this drives my wife crazy

last reply
24 replies
8.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i insert two fingers in her ass and two fingers in her pussy and suck on her clit while finger banging her holes are there any other women out there that enjoy having this done
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure. Why the hell not?
Lurker
0 likes
I bet if you did the dishes for her and vacuumed the house she would enjoy that as well.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i do the dishes and vacuum all the time for her
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by rustybutt666
i insert two fingers in her ass and two fingers in her pussy and suck on her clit while finger banging her holes are there any other women out there that enjoy having this done

Is this while using both of your hands or do you do this - one handed? From an ergonomic standpoint I'm curious. Sounds like a helluva workout for you too!
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by WellMadeMale

Is this while using both of your hands or do you do this - one handed? From an ergonomic standpoint I'm curious. Sounds like a helluva workout for you too!

I only like it when Spock does it...

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by rustybutt666

Is this like the old bowling ball handgrip maneuver??

Love my ass being played with, so it's all good for me!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ha ha it is just like spock. i will call it the spock from now on
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To quote Hank Moody, "One for stinky, two for pinky".

Whoops, did I say that using my outside voice?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife loves when i do that
When you make peace with authority you become authority
Jim fucking morrison
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thanks, I will never look at spock - or anyone who makes the spock symbol - the same way EVER again!

I wondering why 'doing the spock' is not already a thing though!?
Coming soon...
0 likes
Do my dishes and I will do whatever your dishwashing heart desires lol!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any kind of anal play while my clit is being licked equals instant orgasm for me....fool proof.
So yes I love it
Lurker
0 likes
We use a butt plug and then I'll work two fingers in her pussy. She really love it with two fingers in her pussy, working them 5 - 10 strokes, then pulling out and rubbing her clit!
Lurker
0 likes
We use a butt plug and then I'll work two fingers in her pussy. She really love it with two fingers in her pussy, working them 5 - 10 strokes, then pulling out and rubbing her clit!
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

I only like it when Spock does it...

VERY funny. Yes, we're big fans of "doing the Spock."
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
uh... YES PLEASE!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What if she could stick her fingers in herself AND vacuum at the same time?

Lurker
0 likes
Poke away if she likes that but if you know a better target I suggest that. If you try this technique with suckcess then you can make her cum in about 2 minutes from a cold start and keep her cumming until she taps out.

forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

Put this in front. http:// When I post it won't add the link.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
this drives my wife crazy?????????? or what drives me crazy from my partner ................................ when she leaves her dirty laundry on the floor. or eats toast in bed ( aarrrggghhh the crumbs )
Lisa if you read this .. x x x x x x x x
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My husband and I are not old-school styles. We both like pursuing new stuff. Recently, we bought a <a href="https://">sex chair</a> online. Oh, that's amazing! I totally love that, it facilitates me to explore some new sex positions.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My husband and I are not old-school styles. We both like pursuing new stuff. Recently, we bought a [code]<a href="https://">sex chair</a>[/code] online. Oh, that's amazing! I totally love that, it facilitates me to explore some new sex positions.
colin123
0 likes
my wife loves a butt plug while I finger her and lick her clit.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love when my bf bring home several trucker friends for a weekend f sex. a lot of cum swallowing and a lot of fucking, Teri