Sharing your wife with other men, tell us your experience

last reply
51 replies
28.0k views
1 watcher
10 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My desire is to see my wife fucking other men, is something that causes me great pleasure. That's what this thread is all about
Let your smile change the world, but do not let the world change your smile ...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hi. Ive had this fantasy for a few years now, would love to speak to her about it but i dont think it would go down very well.

So i would love for the wife to go out on a night out meet a stunning 6ft black man, get talking to him have a few drinks a dance and some horny flirting! Then he suggests going back the her place... she agrees but suggests he brings a friend along.

So they all get home have few drinks and laughs downstairs while im in bed. She comes upstairs and wakes me tell me to come downstairs, she has a suprise! I get down there and she starts to undress. Gets on her knees and starts sucking. Things start gettin abit rough and i dont like it, she ties me down and says they can be as rough as they like with me. She goes back and starts sucking again, then she gets fucked from behind while sucking a cock on top of me lay on the floor. She then makes me suck 1 cock while playing with the other balls while she is loving every minute!!!!!!!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fantasize about wife being taken....

I fantasize about my wife being used and making her beg.. The fantasy finally became a reality and it was even better than I ever imagined it. Watching him fondling her tits, fingering her cunt and licking her cunt was awesome. Seeing my wife take his cock in her mouth made me rock hard. And of course watching him placing his rock hard cock at the entrance to her cunt, pushing it between the lips and penetrating her and fucking her until he came inside of her made me fucking cum as well

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hi
i am going to share my own experiences of how my young wife is turning into a slutty hotwife . she s a hot 22 year and i m 38 yrs old . we are married for 4 years . it was my idea of turning her into a hotwife . i started slow with her ... just implanting the idea of it . she gets excited about the idea of hotwifing. ususally during sex we fantasize about it and she gets really excited about it . We are in for real fun ahead .... she s training to be a hotslutwife...and she seems to be enjoying it too. she gets totally hot thinkng about how slutty and hot this thing can be being a slut .....
She knowing that what a hotslut she can and will be really turns her on. Tonight while having sex my wife admitted she has thought of other guys fucking her, when i was fingering my wife and whispering to her how she should be a horny slutwife .... she became wild and she came in loads and telling me she d love to be more slutty wife .... asking me how and what she should be doing . I bought some sexy clothes for her ....will go out with her she ll be dressed slutty, lets see how it goes ...she s excited too.
Last night we went out to a bar ...she was wearing sexy clothes and she really loved the attention she was getting . a lot of guys was flirting with her and she too was responding ...keeping me hard all the time ...she was so wet she said she really enjoyed herself and we should do it again .

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
So, let me get this straight: today at 12:17 this was still a fantasy and at 12:51 it had become a reality already? What a coincidence

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by noll
So, let me get this straight: today at 12:17 this was still a fantasy and at 12:51 it had become a reality already? What a coincidence

all thanks to the wonder of Lush4D - and many of you pooh-poohed our time travelling capabilities. HA!

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by sprite

all thanks to the wonder of Lush4D - and many of you pooh-poohed our time travelling capabilities. HA!

And yet, still you couldn't make it to 4 hours of pussy eating

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never been married but have swapped some gf & had mfm 3sms with them. Its been fun, pleasurable, instructive to watch them have sex with another man, or woman. I've been lucky to not had many encounters with a a extra male, or female, who was a dick head or otherwise a turn off.

I also get a thrill when a husband enjoys seeing me pleasure his wife, or enjoys us doing her together. & I can say it is a thrill to see her enjoy her husband & I pleasuring each other.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was married twice and both times I shared my wife. It was a big fucking turn on for both of us. I'm thinking of writing stories about it, but haven't yet. I would highly recommend doing it. I'm single now but if I was to get serious with a girl it would be a requirement that she fuck others while I watch or join in.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
How about the wife's point of view. Hubbie and I will be married 38 years later this month. I was shared for the first time by Hubbie about a year after we were married and have been ever since. The guy he first shared me with was his best friend and we still play weekly. We have an open marriage and have a swing group of 5 couples, 2 single women, soon to be 3, and 5 single guys. We have all been tested for STDs and retested every two months. We have pledged to NOT play outside of the group with out protection. The main reason for forming the group was because of AIDS / HIV. We all want to be able to play bareback. Our lifestyle is not for every one but it has worked very well for us. Yes it is a huge turn on for both of us.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NOLAHotGal
How about the wife's point of view. Hubbie and I will be married 38 years later this month. I was shared for the first time by Hubbie about a year after we were married and have been ever since. The guy he first shared me with was his best friend and we still play weekly. We have an open marriage and have a swing group of 5 couples, 2 single women, soon to be 3, and 5 single guys. We have all been tested for STDs and retested every two months. We have pledged to NOT play outside of the group with out protection. The main reason for forming the group was because of AIDS / HIV. We all want to be able to play bareback. Our lifestyle is not for every one but it has worked very well for us. Yes it is a huge turn on for both of us.

Brandie

Brandie,...Thank you for your participation in this topic, for me your words are extremely valuable

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by alwayshorny1952
I was married twice and both times I shared my wife. It was a big fucking turn on for both of us. I'm thinking of writing stories about it, but haven't yet. I would highly recommend doing it. I'm single now but if I was to get serious with a girl it would be a requirement that she fuck others while I watch or join in.

Thank you for your participation in this topic, I wish you the best of luck with your next wife.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by fausto
hi
i am going to share my own experiences of how my young wife is turning into a slutty hotwife . she s a hot 22 year and i m 38 yrs old . we are married for 4 years . it was my idea of turning her into a hotwife . i started slow with her ... just implanting the idea of it . she gets excited about the idea of hotwifing. ususally during sex we fantasize about it and she gets really excited about it . We are in for real fun ahead .... she s training to be a hotslutwife...and she seems to be enjoying it too. she gets totally hot thinkng about how slutty and hot this thing can be being a slut .....
She knowing that what a hotslut she can and will be really turns her on. Tonight while having sex my wife admitted she has thought of other guys fucking her, when i was fingering my wife and whispering to her how she should be a horny slutwife .... she became wild and she came in loads and telling me she d love to be more slutty wife .... asking me how and what she should be doing . I bought some sexy clothes for her ....will go out with her she ll be dressed slutty, lets see how it goes ...she s excited too.
Last night we went out to a bar ...she was wearing sexy clothes and she really loved the attention she was getting . a lot of guys was flirting with her and she too was responding ...keeping me hard all the time
...she was so wet she said she really enjoyed herself and we should do it again .

I would suggest y'all try a swing club. An on premisses swing club would be best as there will usually be several rooms where y'all can play. Either with some one you hook up with or just each other if the turn on is to strong to wait to get home. Most clubs have play rooms or areas that range from very private to no privacy. Where any one in the club can watch. Those are great for the exhibitionist.

A respectable club will strongly enforce the main rule of swinging which is, "No Means No." if there is not a club in your local area a weekend trip is a really hot. Especially if the whole trip is sexually charged. Dressing sexy for each other for the trip and verbally fantasying about what may happen at the club can be an all day form of foreplay. Also if it is your first visit to one, the nervous excitement may also add to the turn on and excitement.

It really heightens the eventual orgasms for both. Based on our experiences and those of our erotic friends, orgasms from making love are fantastic. Those from erotic fucking are out of this world unbelievably super fantastic. Mine from fucking are at least twice as strong and intense as those from making love. I also have more multiple orgasms with more waves. They also produce more squirting orgasms.

Brandie
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Listen to the girl from the big easy!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I have shared every woman in my life..from the first girlfriend... It has always been an incredibly arousing sight for me to see... My wife and are older now.thats past for us
.but we have some great memories
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Our adventures started with a spontaneous MFM. Incredible turn on for all 3 of us. This was with a guy we had known for years and trusted. I recommend this as opposed to the folks who find a stranger on line or in a bar ... much safer our way,. Later, when she had conventional affairs, it was again with people she had known and trusted. this not only made her feel safe, but I knew that I had no worries
Lurker
0 likes
My wife had sex with other guys in college, but had been totally faithful the first few years of our marriage. One night we started discussing the topic of sharing, and she said she wondered what it would be like to have another man. So I gave her permission to do it. She had a couple of guys who called on her office who kept trying to get her in bed. She surprised one of them after a happy hour outing and went to his apartment for sex. She had a couple of other experiences on business trips, then she decided that was enough. So I shared her over a three or four month period out of our 30+ years of marriage. I still enjoy the stories of her college and extra-marital activities.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll endorse the 'club recommendation. House parties can be as good, tho a bit less anonymous than a club.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I was 24 when my boyfriend started sharing me with other guys. He had already been sharing me with other girls because that was a tacit understanding in our relationship since I am bisexual and had been with a lot of girls in college. But he decided it would be hot to see me being fucked by other guys too. I'd already been with quite a few guys before we got together, so it wasn't much of a stretch for me, but since he was a lot less experienced than me, I wanted to be sure he could really handle it if it actually happened. We started out with a guy he found online who lived in our area. I didn't want to do one of his friends the first time in case it didn't work out. I didn't want him to lose a friend over it.

The guy we agreed on for the first time was a guy in college, 5 years younger than me, and it went great. David loved fucking me after another guy had cum inside me, and it became his big turn-on. I continued seeing the college guy until he graduated, and we added a few of David's friends shortly thereafter, along with a 16 yr. old kid who lived in the same apt. complex I lived in at the time. I wanted to see my boyfriend with another woman so we soon started swinging with other couples. That only lasted a couple years until I found a steady girlfriend, but I continued having several guys as FWBs and still do today.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Sharing is caring. Hubby and I hosted a very sexy 12 man, 4 women New Years party last night to bring in 2018 with a bang. Awesome fun indeed!! May become a new Lush story. Can't seem to quit smiling. Katie.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Being one of six in an FWB relationship I regularly share myself with the guys and girls in the group openly and without shame. In recent years I have kept my relationships to within the group with one exception.
My bf and I had an opportunity to share with a young married couple when on holidays. She really enjoyed her experience with my bf and watching her bf with me.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by KenLukin
Sharing is caring. Hubby and I hosted a very sexy 12 man, 4 women New Years party last night to bring in 2018 with a bang. Awesome fun indeed!! May become a new Lush story. Can't seem to quit smiling. Katie.

Three men each! All the ladies must have been smiling.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
Thank you for posting this. I am still trying to wrap my head around the whole idea. I admit, it may not be for me. I am at a cross roads in my life and with my relationships. One I am working on ending and one I hope to persue when the first is finally over. I am finding is insightful to read others experiences and opinions. I have learned to never say never.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx
Marx Sister
0 likes
Well, once again, I'm poly, so this may be a slightly different answer than you're after.

First, it is important to realize that I don't 'share' my wife with anyone, but rather that she shares herself with men. I am pleased that she is happy with her male partners. If she were not, I would still think it is good she's dating, but I would be sad that one or more of her partners was not making her as happy as she or I would like them to - though it would not really be my business unless she made it so. Pretty sure she's okay sharing me with other ladies, too.
My Featured Stories
The Snowglobe Conspiracy – Solving a great mystery | There Is No Butterfly – Time Travel competition entry | Incurable Arousal – Most viewed | Toxic, But Not Sinister – Mutual loathing at its finest | You Were – An experience in the second person | Desiderium – A scattering of lovers
Lurker
0 likes
I never really shared her with my "buddies". However, we did become swingers for awhile and it really was hot to see her do her moves from afar. But then I was usually deeply involved with his wife and I really only noticed her while I was receiving oral. The biggest plus was after we would get alone, immediately following the swap, she would be incredibly super wet. I've actually notices it coming through her jeans. So this would lead to some wild sex once home alone. We were pretty active for a few years and it was the greatest sex of my life.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you for sharing this topic. It is something that I would love my wife to try. I have told her that it is my greatest fantasy to see her being brought to countless orgasms on the cocks of other men.
I also told her that although she would be allowed to have sex with anyone she wanted as often as she wanted, I would remain faithful to her.
So far she is still trying to take in what I have confessed to her. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get her to commit to trying it....even if only once?
I know that if she had told me that her fantasy was to watch me fuck her friends I would have told her to get on the phone and organise it immediately. I don't understand why she hasn't jumped at my offer.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Our first time was with a mutual male friend that had gone through a long ugly bitter divorce. We had gone over to his apartment to celebrate his divorce and his birthday. The complex had a hot tub that we planned on spending time in with him. She was sitting between us in the tub and we all had suits on. After we finished or beverages he offered to get fresh ones which left us alone in the tub. He walked back in with us kissing and said it wasn't fair. I was rock hard from feeling her as we were kissing. I told her he deserved a kiss to. Things progressed from there to the point all 3 of us we nude in the apartment hot tub. I suggested we go to his apartment. When we left we all had cum twice each. He was smaller in size and my wife let him take her anally as she blew me. It was a VERY memorable night for all of us. We're still friends but his current wife has no idea of what our past is with him and it's not been repeated after she came in the picture but wee did repeat a few times before she came into the picture.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was married, my hubby never shared me but I’ve had bf’s that shared me. I loved it. I had one bf that liked to tie me up and blindfold me. He didn’t tell me he was sharing me. He also didn’t tell me he was making money doing it.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
My biggest fantasy. Married 40 years and wife absolutely won't. I still want her to do it, after all these years. The thought of another man's hard cock going in her drives me crazy. I know she would enjoy it, but she says no. I'll keep trying though…….