Sexy food

last reply
20 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What to you is the sexiest food and what is the most sensual, erotic way you could consume it (on your own or with a partner)?

Trying to get ideas for both a story and just for some potential fun.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Ripe mangoes are the most sensual food, in my opinion - especially just letting the juices drip down your chin. You could have the juices be dripping down the girl's neck and breasts and the guy licking them off her. Oysters are high on the sensual-list too.

You could also try:

- Milk spilled over the body
- Popsicles in the pussy or ass
- Honey sucked off the clit or nipples
- Shots of alcohol out of the bellybutton or body shots along the neck
- Alcohol, champagne or wine splashed over the body and then licked off
- An ice-cream body sundae in the bathtub

I guess any food can be sensual/erotic depending on how it's used.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Dancing Doll's are all great. I'll add some though...

-Chocolate. Especially soft spreadable stuff like Nutella or chocolate syrup.
-Fruit. I like fruit because of the tart sweetness, kinda like sex. Juicy peaches are fun.
-Baily's Irish creme, rompope or any other kind of thick Liqueur that will stick to the body for licking off.
-Ice in her in her mouth during blowjobs. Or in your mouth for oral with her if she likes that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
M&S sarnies and Licorice Allsorts. Great lunchtime, 'bed-time', picnic.
Lurker
0 likes
I like the idea of a man eating chocolate or strawberries out of my clit, but that might just be gross
The Linebacker
0 likes
Here is what I've done:

• licked chocolate syrup off of her breasts
• eaten/licked whipped cream off her belly, breasts, pussy & ass
• drank Jagermeister out of her belly button (other liquors also)
• eaten grapes, strawberries and melon cubes from her belly button and pussy.
• squirted whipped cream all over both of us and then licked off each other & fucked
• eaten M&M's from the belly button
• licked her strawberry juice soaked pussy
• ditto for peach juice, chocolate syrup, honey, a cane syrup.
• she has done the ice in her mouth for blow jobs for me.
• fucked while both covered in Wesson Oil
• edible undies
• flavored lubricants
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
strawberries and dark chocolates can definitely add more excitement to sex..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

• flavored lubricants

I assume your not using the ones that taste like medicine, those can be a mood killer.
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
and del as well esp dark chock
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Issa my girl once called for me to meet her at a motel and after strapping me to the bed covered me head to toe in strawberry glaze. Oh my God it was unreal, but I bet the maid had a hell of a time getting the sheets clean..
The Linebacker
0 likes
Quote by MoonlightSerenity

I assume your not using the ones that taste like medicine, those can be a mood killer.

Just the one that tastes like tetracycline.v0uFd1g1KFR1BpK0
Lurker
0 likes
Any meal (okay maybe not fast food) can be sensual..cooking at home, displaying your enthusiasm and expertise, the aromas, the careful preparation, and casual bon vivant can create a fantastic setting and ambiance of foreplay for the meal itself..after that - dessert can be whatever the mood seems to call for smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by WmCutterBlack
Any meal (okay maybe not fast food) can be sensual..cooking at home, displaying your enthusiasm and expertise, the aromas, the careful preparation, and casual bon vivant can create a fantastic setting and ambiance of foreplay for the meal itself..after that - dessert can be whatever the mood seems to call for smile

Your making me want to do that now...
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mangos are by far the most sensual to me. And some claim they also increase your sex drive,not like I need that, LOL!! Also fresh pineapple.

I have also eaten all kinds of fruits from both men's and women's bodies.

Many of the other foods that have already been mentoned are fun too, whipped cream, chocolate syrup, honey, ice pops, ice cream, doing body shots, etc.

Ever fuck in a bathtub filled with Jello? It can be fun, HAHA!!
Lurker
0 likes
Chocolate and lots of it

Lurker
0 likes
I have big issues with the all wasting food going on in the world and would consider playing with food only if I know the food in question will be actually consumed entirely. In other words: if my partner puts food/drink on/in me, I'll make him eat/drink it ALL!
Another thought of mine goes to asparagus which I consider the most phallic shaped food ever, without mentioning how particularly healthy vegetable it is.
Finally, I think very interesting the all merchandising about eatable underwears.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Strawberries and cream...that will do it for me!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Ripe mangoes are the most sensual food, in my opinion - especially just letting the juices drip down your chin. You could have the juices be dripping down the girl's neck and breasts and the guy licking them off her. Oysters are high on the sensual-list too.

You could also try:

- Milk spilled over the body
- Popsicles in the pussy or ass
- Honey sucked off the clit or nipples
- Shots of alcohol out of the bellybutton or body shots along the neck
- Alcohol, champagne or wine splashed over the body and then licked off
- An ice-cream body sundae in the bathtub

I guess any food can be sensual/erotic depending on how it's used.

Dancing right on the mark as usual. but may I add papaya to the mango with just a bit of the honey and run it a few seconds in you food processor. You should end up with something that is not a paste, nor a liquid, but something that will stay in place until your lover can lick every last drop off your demanding body.
Lurker
0 likes
Cake frosting, any flavor...
Maraschino cherries in syrup
Amaretto or brandy or Kahlua (only on the skin, don't get alcohol near the sensitive bits)
Honey flakes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dark chocolates....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sharing baby food with my sissy adult baby friend , Alan in work
Picking my nose now.