Sex toys website recommendations?

last reply
47 replies
13.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thinking of kicking up the sex a notch. Do you guys have any websites that you recommend? Looking for good selection/prices, legitimate sites and of course discreet shipping.

Also, no selling of info to 3rd parties. Would hate to get a bunch of sex junk mail.

Thanks.

ADMIN NOTE: Updated Jan 2014, the Lush Stories Adult Store is now open for business! It has the largest selection of toys available, anywhere.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I would do your research and figure out what kind of toys you want from any website (check out the reviews before buying) and then see if they have it on amazon.com (they have everything these days, even sex toys!). Amazon's prices are excellent and often discounted, and they are obviously very reputable and reliable.

If you do a search in this forum under sex toys, you'll find a lot of recommendations from Lush members as to what their favourites are too...
Matriarch
0 likes
Try Babeland.com, they have Top Lists, Staff Picks and some good advice
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
thanks. i'll check'em out
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
www.lovehoney.co.uk is brill. They have loads of great videos of their toys so you see them properly and get a real idea of size and stuff
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favourite.... www.edensfantasys.com

Just wrote a whole blog about why I like that site... especially if one is buying online... What's a Woman to do...

YAY!!! And now that I am slowly... so slowly... back being able to sit up... I shall do the site one soon!!!
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've recently acquired my first toy from Lelo.com and I'm looking forward to buying more. Not only are their toys gorgeous, rechargable (YAY!) they come with a 1 year warranty!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thought I should mention this as well, over at they have a rewards program. Over the past month I have made approx 80USD in gift certificates on their site. These certificates can be used towards getting free toys. My Anal Plug Challenge on my blog, made me some moolah as well. If you order online, they are seriously one of the best sites out there. They have costumer videos, lots of customer reviews, forum discussions about toys (only no one seems to be answering my questions those ragamuffins!!!!), it is highly an interactive site geared around toys.

Plus... from what I have seen... a lot of their toys are cheaper than then actual stores... you remember stores right?? The buildings off of roads??? And since they have people who run the toy companies as members, they also contribute to forum discussions.

I am gushing. I really do enjoy that site. Free toys basically. What can I say?
Living life and enjoying life are two different things... just need to figure out how to do both at the same time to live it right!

Woman... GO FLY A KITE!!!!! Take a slideshow walk with me on a walk through the parks of Inner Mongolia, China. Then enjoy the tale of a very traditional day in the life of a white Woman in China.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I just got a whole slew of glass toys from EdenFantasys.com, and put in a new order for handcuffs, clover clamps, lube and some other light bondage toys.... because I write reviews for them, I have received all my toys without paying. Not free... I have to write for them, but got them without exchanging money!!! Excuse me. But I hear that new bubbly glass toy calling my name again!!!! I'll return when it is time to come up for air!!!! I wrote this review in my blog about a combination of items you can get for under 30USD including shipping.

L'grande sigho... I wish I lived in the States!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is there any out there that don't cost an arm and a leg to ship to the uk?
Teased and Tormented -My very first story and competition entry is now up!
Lurker
0 likes
goodvibes.com

They have *everything* you could possibly need for you if you're in a relationship. they've even been highlighted in like a dozen professional magazines. they have a vibrator that was used in "Sex in the City." They give you discounts, advice, it's awesome.
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting forum, my wife and I were just talking yesterday about buying toys. She seems open to it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
babeland & good vibrations...ordered from both the babe was fast...good vibe had better prices but took forever..however i do like babe's instructional videos & user reviews which help a lot

HAPPY playing sugar!!!!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by nicola
If you're after quality, go to lelo.com.

Totally agree but you can find Lelo products from some other sites for lower prices with same full Lelo warranty. But whole heartedly recommend Lelo products
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Recognizexl
Thinking of kicking up the sex a notch. Do you guys have any websites that you recommend? Looking for good selection/prices, legitimate sites and of course discreet shipping.

Also, no selling of info to 3rd parties. Would hate to get a bunch of sex junk mail.

Thanks.

I always use lovehoney.co.uk very reliable, large range of products, legitimate and descreate but obviously this is a UK based website.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Totally agree but you can find Lelo products from some other sites for lower prices with same full Lelo warranty. But whole heartedly recommend Lelo products

Thinking about buying one for my wife.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by pixiedust
goodvibes.com

They have *everything* you could possibly need for you if you're in a relationship. they've even been highlighted in like a dozen professional magazines. they have a vibrator that was used in "Sex in the City." They give you discounts, advice, it's awesome.

very female friendly, too - they have a store in SF, i used to go there a lot when i lived there. you could actually ask questions of the staff and get great advice and suggestions - they even had workshops! smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by corne

Thinking about buying one for my wife.

Got it love it babe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've purchased toys from a few online stores but have found two that have been good - GoodforHer.com and PinkCherry.ca. Both are Canadian retailers which is why I prefer them and both provide discreet shipping.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by bigbagbob
adameve.com

If you use this site use BNARMY as a coupon code on your "first" order and it should give you free shipping and 50% off of one item in your cart.

Not affiliated with the site or the one that has the code just happen to know of the code and thought I'd pass it along. Sorry it's my first post but at least i hope it's of some value.

Bill
--

Bill
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I use edenfantasy.com or adamandeve.com. Both sites carry a wide range of toys and offer reviews etc. If you are looking to get into something more specialized then these sites won't really fill your needs though.