Sex in Nature

last reply
29 replies
6.1k views
0 watchers
1 like
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do you find good spots outdoors to have sex? My girlfriend and I are both really turned on by outdoor sex but the only place we've done it so far was on the beach. Any other general tips for sex outdoors?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Picnic table in a park.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
bring a blanket

I can’t think of a good tagline so this will have to do. Suggest a better one for me?

Rainbow Warrior
1 like
Nature preserves, national forests, and arboretums are great places for outdoor sex. They're big and usually sparsely populated. I do most of my nude outdoor photo-shoots in such places.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Learn how to identify poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac leaves. Watch out for ticks and beware of chiggers. Never mind the bears and rattlesnakes.

I've had sex in the woods. I had sex ON the famous Appalachian Trail. So do it, just be aware of your surroundings.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
Nature preserves, national forests, and arboretums are great places for outdoor sex. They're big and usually sparsely populated. I do most of my nude outdoor photo-shoots in such places.

I got a great natural preserved arboretum in the national forest just outside my back door. You're welcome to come use it
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Quote by Smoocher

I got a great natural preserved arboretum in the national forest just outside my back door. You're welcome to come use it

My sister and I went topless hiking in Oregon a couple weeks ago, around Dunes City along the coast.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm sorry. I got confused...
Lurker
0 likes
whenever and wherever is my motto!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The top of a waterfall is nice.. and I do mean in the water...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It depends on where you are, and what specific thrill you're looking for from open-air sex. Is it the nature, or the danger of public sex? Personally, for me, outdoor sex is a must, even if it's just in the backyard - even better if it's in an uncontrolled setting, but I'm not crazy about the chance of being seen/caught.

I'm in the San Fernando Valley, and we have a number of canyons leading to the beaches, which offer a lot of great spots. Heading out to the desert, there are tons of little roads leading to private places. I would imagine that if you're near rivers, a secluded spot on the riverbank would be awesome (we only have the Los Angeles River, which is not much of a river at all).

I've done it in the bushes at a public park in my youth, but I shy away from such exposure at this point. Don't end up on a sex offender list because you got caught performing lewd behavior in public.

Have fun playing out there!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
On a golf course at night can be fun.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's the outdoors, just look around there are places all over.
Lurker
0 likes
We were on a public trail in a national forest. We hike up above the trail to a sheer cliff. We got into a large opening, like a cave entrance, spread a blanket, got drunk and fucked until we passed out. We were woke by a huge downpour. We were out of the rain, but it was heavy, we were catching mist. I rolled her over and fuck her again with heavy rain and thunder pounding just a few feet away!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yesterday was beautiful. One doesn't often encounter such a warm day in early January, not here. We took full advantage of Mother Nature and screwed like bunnies on a blanket.
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

Hahaha, just saw this. It's brilliant. And I can't help but wonder what the original looks like
"insensitive prick!" – Danielle Algo
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96

Dug or dock?

===  Not ALL LIVES MATTER until BLACK LIVES MATTER  ===

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love ses in dry leaves in the middle of woods during the fall.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
On the hood or truck of a car along a deserted road or parking lot. In a grassy lane through a cornfield. In a state park, on a open porch facing the back lawn, on a golf course, a cow pasture along a small creek. My current fantasy is to page the kayaks up th river and have a quickie along the bank of a island.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Learn how to identify poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac leaves. Watch out for ticks and beware of chiggers. Never mind the bears and rattlesnakes.

I've had sex in the woods. I had sex ON the famous Appalachian Trail. So do it, just be aware of your surroundings.[/quote

Yes, yes, yes, poison ivy, ticks and chiggers are the most significant negatives for outdoor sex. A gf pf mine is incredibly sensitive to poison ivy which was not a lot of fun after sex. I have had chiggers down my thighs and on my butt and she seemed to be scratching for days. Sex outside can be a lot more fun on those warm days after the first frost or two ha;;as reduced the insect life and taking some of the sting out of poison ivy (although I look very carefully before allowing sex to happen. When I lived in the north my then husband and I would go cross country skiing a lot... I'm not sure a frozen rear is much better than an insect-attacked one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Buz

I've had sex in the woods. I had sex ON the famous Appalachian Trail. So do it, just be aware of your surroundings.[/quote

Yes, yes, yes, poison ivy, ticks and chiggers are the most significant negatives for outdoor sex. A gf pf mine is incredibly sensitive to poison ivy which was not a lot of fun after sex. I have had chiggers down my thighs and on my butt and she seemed to be scratching for days. Sex outside can be a lot more fun on those warm days after the first frost or two ha;;as reduced the insect life and taking some of the sting out of poison ivy (although I look very carefully before allowing sex to happen. When I lived in the north my then husband and I would go cross country skiing a lot... I'm not sure a frozen rear is much better than an insect-attacked one.
0 likes
Quote by RikkiSue
Quote by Buz

Actually. Buz left out a big one: mosquitoes. Avoid times when they are most active and in areas (e.g. around standing water) where they are likely to be active. I'm basically immune to them (ie. can be bitten and not even know it if I don't see the little bugger) but even for me, it's a worry due to the diseases they can carry. I hear things like dengue fever may be moving northwards and West Nile and mosquito-borne encephalitis are definitely around even in Northern areas.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This is quite inconvenient, but it is very unusual, perhaps the fresh air has a positive effect)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
My choice is a nice bed of fresh cut hay
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm pretty sure I got my wife pregnant in the woods.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The place where I enjoyed outdoor sex most was the forest hiking trip with my hubby. He became horny during the trip and we had amazing sex in the forest.
Apart from that, I did in the park (mostly sucking and touching) and sex on the nude beach at a less crowded or lonely spot.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Everywhere is a good place to try. Parks, rest stops on the side of the road, beaches, amusement parks, the zoo, public pools, on a lake. It's best to try it all!