my first toy

last reply
7 replies
2.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am trying to get a masturbator..can anybody provide me with some suggestion..i am trying to find a toy that almost same function with the real pussy which provide me with the griping betwen my shaft,wet,stimulation to my glan
Lurker
0 likes
A FleshLight is good - and not much money. The best is Venus2000 but it costs around $800 - it really does an amazing job though...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
And please be careful with the size. I am having some problems with a piece that perhaps is not the right size to me.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Fleshlights are really really nice. They make a couple of "more compact sizes", assume for travel, but these are a little bit small to use (I'm pretty average 6.5", a bit on the thick side but nothing that would be considered unusual). There seem to be many copies out now; i don't have experience with any of them. I highly recommend the Fun Factory Cobre Libre however - unique design, soft silicone, rechargeable, and waterproof. Only your head plus a little slips in, into a soft pliable volume, and you control the vibrations. Its pretty intense.

https://us.funfactory.com/fileadmin/360/MenONLY/COBRA_LIBRE_II/black-black/1.png
Rookie Scribe
0 likes

I ‘made’ my first toy, from the electric motor I took from an old record player. It was a chunk of metal that ran on 120V power, with a red and a blue wire. I stripped the wires and connected them to a replacement plug, and brought an extension cord to the plug. At this point it wasn’t a sex toy, just sort of an artifact I messed around with. It was very quiet, and turned a small steel arbor with steps in the shaft that once turned against an adjustable rubber wheel that connected with other gears. The motor itself weighed a pound or two. At some point I discovered I could start a key spinning on the arbor and it looked like a propeller. This eccentricity caused it to vibrate. I was around 14 or 15 and had a year or two acquainting myself with masturbation after school. With the spinning key the motor was a vibrator and when I had the opportunity I used it as such, not directly on my cock but with jeans on. It became a standard practice when I had privacy. The motor could get pretty warm after 20 minutes or so, with the vibration from the spinning house key. One day for whatever reason I used it with just underwear on, and my penis expanded some and poked out, still just getting started, semi-hard. I pulled down the underwear below the balls. The block of metal was not grounded (only two wires!) and my cock came into contact with the wrong part of the motor. I zapped my cock and though I was lying down I jumped straight up. But an amazing thing happened — I just lay there and watched as my cock quickly expanded to full vasocongestion and though I didn’t touch it at all, it bobbed twice and then just pumped and pumped out cum onto my stomach. The time between zapping and cumming was around 15 to 20 seconds. It was fascinating to watch, but I didn’t get a chance to repeat the zapping method again. I used the motor a few times over the next couple of weeks but only with underwear or jeans on to avoid getting shocked again. Eventually the motor seized up, smoked and stopped for good, and I explored other ways to get off.

Lurker
0 likes
a toothbrush
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first sex toy is a blowjob masturbator.