mutual masturbation

last reply
141 replies
28.3k views
6 watchers
54 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Done that occasionally. Sometimes I’m in the mood for sex and my wife isn’t. She is quite happy for me to jerk one off in bed next to her. I play with her naked body with my spare hand, sometimes finger fucking her. We see it as quite acceptable in marriage.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I once worked with a married female colleague. Their marriage was loving but had. lost its heat in the bedroom. She wanted to have sex with me but I was worried this would damage her marriage further. Instead, we would email each other horny fantasies and so on. One day though, she came to my house feeling especially horny. I still thought actually having sex would be too risky for her marriage though. But we decided watching each other masturbate would be 'interesting'. And it really was! I loved watching how she explored her body and seeing her fingers disappear inside her pussy was a delicious turn-on. We sat opposite each other at first but at the moment of orgasm we were sitting side by side. It was. and still is something I would recommend anyone try!
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Discovered this properly when my wife had some minor surgery which meant intercourse wasn't possible for several weeks. Now we do it fairly often, occasionally dabbling in some outercourse. We both love watching each other get off. We have even done it with a little role play where I watch her from the bedroom door via a mirror in the bedroom.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like

We do it a lot .Ann loves clit stimulation and I love watching her. We have also done this on the nude beach a few times .

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

My wife and I do it all the time. I enjoy watching her and she loves watching me cum on her shaved pussy. She will use my cum as she works on her clit. There has been times that I will lick her clean as she is playing with her self. She will have the most intensive orgasm. Her body will tremble for several minutes.

Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by UKTantraman
I once worked with a married female colleague. Their marriage was loving but had. lost its heat in the bedroom. She wanted to have sex with me but I was worried this would damage her marriage further. Instead, we would email each other horny fantasies and so on. One day though, she came to my house feeling especially horny. I still thought actually having sex would be too risky for her marriage though. But we decided watching each other masturbate would be 'interesting'. And it really was! I loved watching how she explored her body and seeing her fingers disappear inside her pussy was a delicious turn-on. We sat opposite each other at first but at the moment of orgasm we were sitting side by side. It was. and still is something I would recommend anyone try!

great experience, thanks for sharing!

0 likes

Sitting around in a circle jerk is always a turn on. Its best when there are all different types of bodies to look at-- bears, sissies and brawn. It always ends up in oral sex and often more. It is so much fun.

Advanced Wordsmith
1 like

We do mutual all the time. It is part of our foreplay.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes

Yes. With my wife and with a couple of friends. Once with a client! (That was risky)

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Just thought of something now........ Mutual masterbation with a complete stranger via video. That's got to be hot. Thinking of it just gets me going

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Sometimes it is a nice alternative if you can't be bothered to fuck 😁

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

I love mutual masturbation. Watching her excite her nipples, clit, vulva and vagina. Then telling me to stroke my big cock. Her whispering, look how wet I am, you can lick my pussy if I can taste your cock. Do you want to watch me play with a toy? If I turn over, will you tease my brown star!! Fabulous!

Active Ink Slinger
1 like

Only did it once with my partner, when circumstances were that she wanted to try it, also had phone sex once per her request. During mutual masturbation she wanted me to cum first and it got her off.

Rookie Scribe
1 like

I find mutual masturbation to be an Amazing addition to a Healthy and Beautiful Sexually Fulfilling relationship. i LOVE watching a Sexy Lady enjoying Her Own Sexuality to powerful Orgasms, as She delights in watching Me enjoy mine. Then of course, I Love licking up Her Awesome Juices

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

Quote by Daleaitch

Just thought of something now........ Mutual masterbation with a complete stranger via video. That's got to be hot. Thinking of it just gets me going

I've done this many times, it's always fun and very hot. Wife and I have mutual sessions too, sometimes we end up fucking, sometimes we just play, sometimes she just watches me.

Rookie Scribe
2 likes

More like a joint hobby😇

Active Ink Slinger
3 likes

I love it. When I first dated my wife I would ask her how she liked to be stimulated. With just a little encouragement, I told her that watching us masturbates together would make us more knowledgeable lovers. That way I could maximize her orgasm. It was fabulous watching her caress her breasts and stroke her pussy. I told her how lovely her intimate parts were when I could see them in action. She commented on how large I got and often helped me. She enjoyed telling me just what she was doing and how it made her feel. One night she asked if she should shave her pussy. She let me help then completed the job making herself completely smooth, stem to stern. That was 1972, so it was special and unique. She was a little hesitant to perform under the lights but I told her if I could watch then I could do a better job making her cum. Now our foreplay and sex is always light-friendly. She likes to watch me and comments and makes requests.

Active Ink Slinger
2 likes

Mutual Masturbation is just that - mutual.
Each wants to pleasure themself, but also entertain and arouse their partner.
Solo masturbation pales into insignificance in comparison (but is still fun!).
I'm seeking a new partner, and this will be an early insertion (ooh, Matron!) into our love life!